Chapter Fifteen

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Louis' hands rested on my shoulders as he took a good look at me, eyes traveling back and forth whilst examining my swollen lips and my limp and weak body.

I nodded, sniffling. "I suppose." I shrugged, shivering. The night was kind of cold and I was in shorts and a ripped shirt.

Louis tightened his lips, giving me a stern look. "It'd be best if you stayed at my place tonight." he smiled softly. "You can stay with Eleanor."

I forced my lips to curve upwards as much as I can and returned my eyes onto the ground.

"Here." the blue eyed boy cut the silence and placed his hand on the small of my back. I jumped a little,  remembering Harry's touch, but Louis didn't notice. "Stay in the car. I'm just going to get something from inside."

My eyes went a little wide and I looked up at Louis, ready to warn him but he cut me off with a chuckle. "Harry has known me for a long time. He won't forget me, even if he's drunk.

I nodded, unable to process his words. I hope he'll be okay.

Well, I guess it's safe to say I saw far worse in Louis that I intended to; as he kidnapped my best friend, I definitely thought he'd murder her or something. He's most likely doing better than Harry has been.

Louis' P.O.V.

Caution of a hormonal, drunk Harry, I sneaked through the door of his house.

The banging of his fists against the door stopped. I wonder what Evelyn even did to him? Lock him up? Well I guess so. She must be pretty smart to have accomplished such an impossible task. Oh my, this is amusing.

When Harry is drunk, he tends to get...rough. Every single time he isn't sober, he brings home a lady-- innocent or not-- and has his way with her before he stops their hearts from beating after it is broken. He had already killed about a hundred, excluding the ones he kills for pleasure.

The best word to describe Harry was a sadist. He doesn't give two shits if he is hurting the other girl during sex. He just pleasures himself and tosses the girls away carelessly.

We all used to be like that. Until we found the lucky girls.

So far, Zayn has got Perrie; who is punk and quite the rebel. I have got Eleanor and Harry has gotten somebody who possible hates him. Liam and Niall are still looking for their gals.

Walking into the living room, I searched for my phone. It was where I have left it; on the coffee table.

But another thing that caught my eye was the gun, lying on the floor casually.

"Jesus Christ." I groaned, staring at the pistol wide-eyed.

That bastard. 

I shook my head, frowning. Slipping the phone into my back pocket, I darted for the front door, grabbing the key that remained in the key hole.

Harry must've passed out. He does when he is drunk and tired.

Well, it's usually because he was working too hard with those girls...but take it however you want.

I jogged towards my car after locking Harry's door. He won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

-

"What happened?" I asked bluntly, keeping my gaze on the road. Evelyn sighed and twiddled her thumbs. I don't care if I'd be asking too many questions; I need to know what happened.

"He just came with someone." she stuttered, shaking her head. "And then...about an hour or so later, I heard a gunshot, so I..." she trailed off, cringing. "I needed to get away from him." Evelyn breathed, sharing a quick look with me. I nodded, telling her to go on.