Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 3)

*IMPORTANT* This is not part of the original book, this option is my writing. I tried to not make it crappy but........ I hope you like it. :)

-:-:-:-

(CONTINUED FROM CHAPTER 'SEVENTY EIGHT')

But I was not nearly as quick enough.

The blade slashed my arm. It had barely cut through my skin before I stumbled back, and landed on the floor. I looked up to the man, and saw him approaching me with a smirk on his face. As he took steps towards me I crawled backwards, trying to gain as much distance away from him as possible, until my back hit the wall.

I looked up again and the man was now a foot away from me, he was towering over me, laughing. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked. He looked down at me, and said, "I find it funny that the Harry Styles' girlfriend, or whatever the fuck you are, is alone, weak and unarmed with nobody to protect he-"

Suddenly, I heard a loud boom and all I saw was red. It took several seconds for me to realize, that the man in front of me had collapsed onto the ground. There was a pool of blood surrounding his body, and he stared straight ahead with lifeless eyes. It was then, when I noticed Harry standing in front of me, with a gun in his hand, staring at the dead body with a cold stare.

He rushed over to me when he realized the cut on my arm. "Harry?"

"It's okay baby, I'm here." he said, immediately warming my heart. "What the hell happened?" he asked as he tore a piece of his shirt off to tie it around my wound. I let out a soft whimper, my jaw clenched from the pain. "That dickhead attacked me with a knife. I tried to jump back but he had already cut me," I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm so sorry Eve, I should've been here to stop him befor-"

"Harry," I interrupted, "it's fine."

Harry was looking at me with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Okay," he said. "We gotta leave this fucking place right now, before more of them come." I stared at him with a questioning look, "What about Niall," I asked.

"I don't give a fuck about Niall right now, he can find the way out, himself. All I care about right now is getting you out without getting hurt again, before more of them come."

"Harry, I don't care if I get hurt again. I can handle it. We need to find Niall," I said firmly.

"Fine," he said, "but if we can't find him within ten minutes, we are leaving with or without him. Deal?"

"Deal."

With that, Harry and I made our way into the hallway. "Stay behind me," he said, as he was walking cautiously in front of me with extended arms, gun in hand. Suddenly a man appeared in the hallway and Harry automatically shot him, the man's body collapsed on the ground with a thud. "Are you okay," Harry asked. "Yeah." Within four minutes, we had already looked everywhere on the first floor for Niall, but he wasn't there, which meant he could be on the second floor.

"Where's the staircase?"

"It's over there," Harry said, while lowering his gun and pointed his finger in the direction of the staircase.

We made our way towards the staircase, but in the middle of climbing Harry stopped. "Did you hear that?" Harry asked. "No."

We were almost at the top of the stairs when we heard rounds of gunshots being fired. We couldn't see who they were coming from until we finally reached the top. There he was, but not alone. Niall was running down the long hallway of the second floor, with two armed men chasing after him. There were bullets whizzing everywhere, each one missing it's target, and Niall frequently ducked to prevent himself from being shot.

"Run!" Niall screamed. I turned around to start running down the stairs when I heard gunshots right beside me. I turned to see the two men had been shot down by Harry.

"What the hell are you waiting for?! Let's get the fuck out of here!" Niall shouted. "Calm down Niall, Harry shot the guys behind you. We'll be fine."

"No, we wont! There were more that were following behind them. We have to leave now!" he exclaimed, as he pushed me towards the stairs.

I ran down the stairs, with Harry being in front of me. Once we reached the first floor, Harry weaved his hands into mine and pulled me forward with him as he sprinted out of the house, towards the van, into the cool night.

Liam was just about to drive off, when he noticed us running towards the van. He signaled for the people in the backseats to open the door, and we jumped inside. We were safe.

"Step on the gas!" Harry demanded.

Liam began driving, and there were the sounds of bullets ricocheting off of the van.

"What the hell happened to you?" Eleanor asked with a worried tone, pointing to the bandage on my arm . I couldn't answer her immediately because I was out of breath from what just happened. "Huh?" Eleanor asked.

"She was fucking stabbed." Harry said through gritted teeth. Eleanor sensed Harry's frustration so she stopped talking, not wanting to make the situation worse.

"Where do I go?" Liam asked.

"Go to the nearest clinic, hospital, anything."

"But the F.R's and the po-" Liam began.

"I don't give a fuck, we can deal with it once we get there. Right now the only thing that's important is getting Evelyn to the hospital."

"Okay."

"You're going to be okay baby," Harry said, his words comforting me, "I promise."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you more, Evelyn," he said, the words perfectly formed by his pink heart-shaped lips.

Those words sparked something inside of me. Memories suddenly filled my vision. I remember the time that I first met Harry. I was so afraid of him, I thought I would never fall in love with him. I remember when he left me for months and that's when I truly realized my love for Harry. I remember going insane without him, but when he came back on the night of the dance I was met with a proposal and a confession of love from Harry. I remember all of the pain and suffering he caused me, but that was all replaced by the amount of love he has showed me since then. I remember where I had once lived, being the only place I've ever had been. But then Harry took me places I've never been before. I remember the time when Harry first made love to me, and that was the best moment of my life, we had shared something so special and sentimental that night. But most importantly, I remember the time that people thought I wouldn't change Harry and when I thought that Harry wouldn't change me....

But it happened. Harry used to be so angry, mean and incapable of loving. But I changed him. He became so caring, sweet, gentle and loving. I used to be so shy and introverted. But Harry changed me. He showed me adventure, danger and through that I became brave and learned to stand up for myself.

I slipped out of my memories and thoughts, to be met with beautiful emerald green eyes. He was just staring at me with amazement.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful Evelyn." he said, and lightly pressed his lips against mine.

-:-:-:-

Final Note:

Okay. Well that's it! That was probably really crappy. But.........please vote and comment your honest opinions about this chapter (Was it bad, was it good?-stuff like that). Love you all! Thanks for reading. :)

-Daisy