Chapter Twenty Seven

VERY IMPORTANT!

So, in the book, sometimes a character may dream or hallucinate of experiencing their mate's perspective.

-:-:-:-

Mystery Person's P.O.V.

I was dreaming of a warm, cozy household while having dinner with 'my' family. The odd thing was that...they weren't my parents. And I couldn't see their faces, like in normal dreams. But there was an odd sense of wrongness in this dream, almost a familiarity, even though I don't remember any of this. I ended up waking up only to be greeted with another whoosh of darkness. I squinted my eyes when I realized I woke up from a stupid dream--I was tired from Nicole's tantrum and, as cruel as it was--you may do this, too--, I didn't care about anything but sleep. I was also half awake, and because of that lame excuse, I ignored that queer feeling as if I was being watched, and sank onto my pillow. Managing to sleep through the harsh glares of someone. I didn't really think of being stalked, and I didn't think much of it--I always got that feeling--so I went back to sleep. Closing my blue eyes, I tried to go to sleep, and succeeded.

My body jerked away as my eyes snapped open.

What an odd dream.

I have had nightmares much scarier than a boy awakening and thinking he was stalked or whatever, so why was my body sweating and trembling? I couldn't even tense my muscles. I didn't know why, but thinking about the dream sent a shiver down my spine. And then I realized...

I finally had my theory.

Nicole's P.O.V.

Dad, it's almost eight o'clock. I typed with a tight jaw. They'll wake up. Only several seconds later did he answer. Are you sure you want to do this? he questioned me, referring to my promise about staying another night here.

I am the daughter of a sheriff. I haven't trained for anything like this, but sometimes when I'd ask my dad how work was he'd explain how he watched trainees wear helmets and shoot metal cut-outs, or do hundreds of push-ups. Sometimes he'd even do things like hold a gun in their face to see how they can snatch it out without getting shot--of course, they were fake guns--.

No, I didn't know how to...really protect myself. But my dad did. And I trusted him.

He was my only chance right now.

Anyways, I was smart enough to know what to do in situations like this. If this really was the gang--I'd freak out--then I'd try to ask some questions or something so my dad could track them down...Hold on. He doesn't need to find out where they live, because I'm with them. Then again, it might not be Harry Styles' gang. But whoever it was, was in deep trouble.

This is actually confusing. Or maybe I'm panicking. Well, you can't blame me.

Could you tell Darren that I love him? It was a stupid text because I might run out of credit soon. Or because I needed to save a lot of charge, but I loved my dear boyfriend more than anyone in this world, besides dad. If...if I never got to see him again, I would live the rest of my life in depression and, even possibly misconceptions.

Don't need to. My dad sent me, and I felt a frown form on my face until I read the next sentence. You'll see him again. And me, very soon.

Harry's P.O.V.

My arm tightened around Evelyn's waist as I restrained her from squirming any further.

"Don't," my voice sounded like a soft, barely audible moan. My throat was hurting for some unknown reason.

"You're phone won't shut up," her voice sighed. I felt her elbow softly shove my naked torso, trying to slip out of my vise-like grip. I wouldn't let her go so easily. "And it's morning."