Memories of a Little Girl

I pushed Mizuki behind me as Ciel stood in front of us. She had a large look of disgust on her face. Her glare was sharp and cautious. I didn't think that we'd see her so soon. Aimi.

"Oh ?", she said, just as calmly as ever. "If it isn't the failure and the rebel." Ciel's glare hardened. "What are you doing here Aimi." Aimi laughed, and behind her, 5 men, all dressed in black. "Why should I tell someone like you ?", She said, "Worthless..... buuuuut..." I noticed her gaze fall towards me. "Since I might, I've gained orders to bring back the heir who decided to run away." I smirked. "Have those who have wronged finally realized their mistake ?", I said. Aimi glared. "It was the order of Grandfather", she said, "And even if we wanted to, killing him isn't an option. So just be a good little girl and come with me." Ciel sneered. "Brat, I think you've forgotten", she said mockingly, "I believe the little girl that you speak of is none other than yourself." I felt Mizuki tighten his grip on my jacket. I felt for his hand and put my hand over it. It would be bothersome if they were to involve him. Then again, he already was, stating the fact that he was involved with us. "If you don't want to cooperate, then Tsubasa said it was alright to use force." She pointed towards us and smiled. "Don't waste any more of my time."

Within a short period of time, she acted quickly. Having her men pull out tranquilizer guns at us and then shooting. Ciel quickly moved to the side while I pulled Mizuki to the other. "This way !", Ciel shouted. We ran after her and very faintly, we could hear Aimi laughing. "You can run, dear failures, but you can't hide." We kept running until we got into an area where no one went.

"Who was that !?", Mizuki asked, taking in deep breaths, "And why does she want you ?" "Mizuki", Ciel said faintly, "Explainations will come later, but first we need to make sure she doesn't get her hands on you." "Me !?" She nodded. "I'd hate to break it to you but, if she gets her hands on you, then you'd be something to hold us back." Mizuki looked taken back. "You're kidding right !?", He hissed, "Who said I was a burden ?" I patted his head. "No one did", I mumbled, "But if Aimi does get her hands on you, then who knows what'll happen." An uneasy look on his face. "Oi, Shiori", I heard Ciel say, "Might I suggest that leaving him with Genkai ?" My eyes lit up. That's right ! I nodded. "Hurry along", Ciel said to Mizuki, "Otherwise, we'll leave you." Mizuki gulped and did his best to keep up. He managed until we got to the Shrine. Luckily for us, she was outside with..... Shuichi and Yusuke ?

"Ah look, if it isn't Seal ?", Yusuke said as soon as we were seen. I get what he did there. Ciel made the effort to hit him with her leg. We immediately pushed Mizuki towards them. "What are you guys...." "Long story short", Ciel interrupted Yusuke, "Just keep watch over him will you ?" They gave us an uneasy look, but we had no time. We quickly left the shrine and went elsewhere.

"Ciel", I said, "I feel like Aimi's not the only one after us." Ciel looked ahead. Somewhere in front of us, another familiar aura. We stopped and watched as they stepped out of the shadows. Tsubasa. "Ah great", Ciel said out loud. "Here's another one." Tsubasa smiled as 5 men in black also appeared behind him. "Nee, why are you guys running ?", He had asked. "We only want to talk." We felt Aimi's presence coming from behind us. So we stood back to back. I watched Tsubasa, and Ciel watched for Aimi. "I refuse", I said to Tsubasa, "If you'd like, why don't you just have Satoru take my place ?" The smile on his face slowly disappeared as his face became expressionless. "Because Grandfather wants you", he said softly. I felt Ciel slightly back up into me. "Shiori, I suggest you don't die", she said to me. I huffed. "You either", I replied. The both of us got into position. "Look ! Look !", Aimi said in a bubbly tone, "Didn't I tell you, you couldn't hide from us ?" "As if", Ciel replied. "Is this what you really want, Shiori onee-chan ?" I heard Tsubasa say. I sighed as I watched him. "It looks like this is the only way."

There was a gleam in their eyes as everything began to slowly dance around us all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't until the next day.

"Damn those cheeky brats", I heard Ciel say under her breath, "The next time I see them, I'm gonna....!" I looked at the sky and sighed. "I feel like Yuuko and Hiro will come next", I mumbled softly. Ciel huffed. "No difference", she replied, "We'll just send them home like we did to Aimi and Tsubasa." I laughed.

After they were all out of tranquilizer ammunition, their guards all knocked out, and nothing left, they just gave up. Since they were younger than us, they began saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", quite a lot. They even put their hands up as the color drained from their faces. Eventually they cried when Ciel was about to spank them, but I got in her way. "Nee, lets have a trade", I said. "If I let you go without any spanking, you both have to promise that you won't do something so careless ever again." They nodded without any hesitation and quickly ran off. I heard Ciel sigh behind me. "You're too soft", she said. "One of these days, it's going to kill you." I laughed. "Maybe."

When we got to Genki's house, it was 3:00 in the morning. Right when we were walking to the entrance, we noticed how there was a faint light near the living room. And as we had expected, Genki was still awake. The flame of the candle flickered as we entered.

"You're back ?", she asked us, in a soft tone. I shut the door behind us as Ciel walked forward and took a seat. "Mizuki ?", I asked as I was doing the same. She looked towards the room. "He fell asleep after attempting to wait for you both", she said, a faint smile on her face. Then it changed. A serious glance. "So are you both are alright ?", She asked. We both nodded. "I see that medicine of yours works very well then, Shiori." "After we left, what did Kurama and Ura do ?", Ciel asked. Genki sighed. "They were going to go after you, but it appears that you were both smart enough to hide your presence", she said. "Let's just say that they couldn't catch up." Ciel smirked. "That's good", she mumbled leaning on the wall, "As long as they don't have questions." I sighed. "Unavoidable", I muttered. Genki stood up and walked to the kitchen, later coming back with tea and some food. "Besides that", she said, "You both must be very tired." I took one of the tea cups as Ciel took one of the Onigiri. "In a way", Ciel replied, before she started eating. Genki sighed.

"As long as you both know what you're doing and don't get yourselves killed."