Long Story Short

Half asleep, I stared at the ceiling. I blinked a few times. At first, I questioned about where I was. But then I remembered that we were at Genki's. Because of that incident. I lazily sat up and searched for a clock. [10:00] I fell back and just laid there on the futon. At the moment, my whole entire body was feeling sore and heavy. 'I wonder if it's the same for Ciel.' All because of Aimi and Tsubasa. I turned to my side and faced the wall with a window. Just outside, I could hear voices. 'I wonder if Ciel's awake yet ?' I groaned as I sat up and struggled to stand up. I reached for the wall and used it as a support. Leaving the room, I remembered how we got back around 3 in the morning and stayed afterwords because Mizuki was already sleeping. Ciel and I just passing out in different rooms. Hopefully we weren't a bother to Genki. Though, we've all known each other for quite some time now. When I walked to the kitchen, I found Ciel sitting there, looking just as bad as I was. And by that, I mean how we were feeling. I think that she barely woke up as well. She looked just as half asleep as I did.

"Rise and shine", she said softly as she handed me a cup of just brewed tea. I sighed and blew on the tea to make it cold. She yawned. "So tell me", she mumbled, "If I feel like this, then I must not be the only one right ?" I nodded slowly and took a sip. "No, you're not imagining it", I replied. "I can't even get up. It hurts." She slightly grinned. We were both exhausted. I yawned and looked around. We were the only ones inside. "I wonder who's outside", I asked as I turned to look at the area where the door was. "Must be Ura and the rest of them", she replied. "Rest of them ?" She nodded. "Kuwabara, Botan, Genki, Mizuki, and Shuichi should be outside." I put my tea cup down on the table and fell on my back. "Oi", Ciel said as she slightly kicked me, "Get up. If I'm just as sore as you, you should be able to do it." I whined and slowly got up. "Ciel, lemme live", I cried. She sighed. Moments later, the both of us went outside. We technically dragged ourselves, but no one knows that. Riiiiight ?

"Ah, if you look who it is", Urameshi said, a checking grin on his face. "Yon ! Ciel !", Mizuki exclaimed. "Yo", Ciel said nonchalantly. I was behind her and was going to say 'hello' as well, when suddenly I tripped on the floor mat. I fell forward and landed on Ciel. You could hear all those thuds and bumps of us hitting stuff. In the end, we managed to leave the house as we both slid down on the steps and just laid there. We both groaned out in pain. I could hear Kuwabara and Urameshi just break out laughing. "Ciel ! You look so pathetic right now !!! I can't believe you can avoid punches and kicks but you can't even avoid someone tripping over you !??" I felt Ciel move from under me. "Shiori", she said in a mencing tone, "Get off of me." I pushed myself off of her and and rolled to the side. I didn't bother to get up though, so I just laid there and watched what happen next. Falling down just made me feel ten times worse. The pain. Ciel got up and had this really cruel looking look on her face. She was somewhat grinning too. "Urameshi, Kuwabara", she said "It looks like you want something from me ?" Urameshi cracked his knuckles. "Oh yeah ?", he said, "I can take you !" And with that, they started fighting. Botan walked over to me as I slowly pushed myself up. "Are you alright Shiori-chan ?", she said as she helped me. I stumbled to stand up right and sighed. "Sorry about that...", I mumbled. I noticed Mizuki walking over to us, as well as Shuichi. "I'm surprised you haven't died yet", he said. I stared at him with disbelief. "Well jee, thanks", I replied. I turned to Mizuki and smiled. "Mizuki~", I called out, holding my arms out for a hug. He seemed reluctant, but gave me a hug. 

"So whatta we do with them ?", Kuwabara asked as he walked over to us. We turned to see Ciel and Urameshi still fighting. "Just leave them", Genki said, "Getting involved would only result into something more bothersome." I took my pendant out and opened it to take a piece of candy. I noticed Mizuki slightly move back as they watched me eat it. "Nani ?", I asked. "Do you guys want some ?" Shuichi eyed the candy, as I handed one to Botan and Kuwabara. I offered one to Genki and Mizuki, but they declined. "What about you Shuichi ?", I asked. He gave me his hand as I gave him one. Small in size but very useful. "What is this ?", Kuwabara asked, "Its sweet." "It tastes good", Botan replied. Shuichi didn't say anything. "Where'd you get this stuff from Shiori ?", I was asked. I slightly smiled and placed a finger in front of my lips. "Its a secret", I replied. After a while, Ciel and Urameshi cooled off as everyone back over went there. The only ones on the steps now was just Shuichi and I.

"Nee, Klutz", he said. "What plant is this made from ?" I sighed. "I wonder", I mumbled. "Could it be that you know what plant was used ?" He grinned as he looked away from me and glanced towards the lively group of people over there. "I guess you can say that", he replied. "Besides, to be able to use a method like this is definitely not something you don't see everyday." "It's just a candy though", I replied, lifting up the pendant towards the light. From the corner of my eye, I see him smirk. "I doubt someone as clumsy as you would understand", he said, "But whoever made this has some very skillful hands." I stared off into where the others were. 'But of course', I said to myself, 'The herb and plant that was used to make this candy, is poison itself. Only people with a lot of skill are able to use that poisonous plant as a way of healing.' I grinned. "You sound like you're brooding", I said. I felt him turn to me with a straight face. "I think you're mistaken", he replied. I laughed.

"Ooooooooooooooi !!!!!" We turned our heads in the direction of the voice. "You guys need to stop !", Ciel shouted, somewhat grinning. I tilted my head. "Stop what ?", I asked. Shuichi even grinned and stood up. He was slightly shaking his head as well. "Are you going to stay brooding or are you going to walk ?", He asked. I stood up and straightened my clothing. "I think you're mistaken", I replied. He laughed as we made our way to the others.

Though in my head, I'm asking myself. "How long is this going to last."