10K Special - Extra

Guys, we've finally done it !! We've finally hit 10k views !! Thank you so much for all of the support that you've given to this story. I'm very, veeerrrrryyyyy thankful that we've managed to get this far >w<)! I couldn't have done it without you guys ! *cries* Like really, I couldn't have ;w;) It makes me really happy to know that people actually enjoy reading this story. And so, here we are ! Please continue to support this story, and without further ado, let's begin this extra chapter !! I hope you enjoy it :3 Thank you guys so much >w<)!!!! 

(Oh and just a quick reminder, extra chapters don't follow the main storyline >v<))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi stood over her and sighed in dismay. This is twice this week, he thought as he looked down at the sleeping Shiori. She had fallen asleep while studying for one of their upcoming exams. Shuichi pulled up the chair that was beside her and stared at her sleeping face. What kind of idiot falls asleep at a place like this ?, he thought, Doesn't she know that she's leaving herself wide open ? Again, Shuichi sighed and put his head down at an angle so he could still see Shiori's face. For some reason, it was amusing for him to see her like this. Everything was so serene and quiet, finally normal for once. Shuichi closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Might as well enjoy the moment while it lasted..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minamino-san ?"

[.......?]

"Minamino-san ?"

He slowly looked up to see an unfamiliar person standing in front of him. For some reason, she was wearing one of those office uniforms. In her hands, a stack of papers. What is.. this ? "Sorry to bother you at the moment Minamino-san", the lady said with a sympathetic smile on her face, "But Amori-san asked me to give these to you. He wanted you to look over them." Shuichi blankly stared at the papers in her hands before nodding his head. He even smiled. "Ah", he mumbled as he took the papers from her, "Thank you very much." She blushed and waved her hand in front of her as if to say, "No, no it was a great pleasure to see you today." Afterwords, she smiled at him and quickly walked away, still having a pink blush on her face. Shuichi sighed and looked down at the papers that were now on the desk. The papers had something to do with negotiations. But he didn't understand what it was for.

Shuichi's gaze moved over to the calendar that was hanging beside his desk. "August 24..", he mumbled softly, "Year..." He paused and carefully scanned through the calendar again. A slight wave of confusion hit him as he looked up and reluctantly glanced around. All he could see were unfamiliar people wearing office uniforms. Even the area seemed unfamiliar to him. There were nothing more than desks and and a few separate rooms. Shuichi frowned as he looked back at the papers on the desk. Jeez.., he thought as he tried to put things together, ..just where am I ? Where is this place ?

"Minna-san !"

As if it were on cue, everyone looked towards the direction of the voice. Shuichi stared at the man standing by the door. Unlike the rest of the people in the room, he was wearing a different colored uniform. Shuichi slowly looked down at his own attire. For some reason, it was the same color as the mans. "Thank you for all your hard work today !", the man said to them enthusiastically, "Today was another success !" The other office workers turned to each other and appeared just as optimistic as that man did. Shuichi stood up and straightened the papers. It didn't occur to him that the man was walking over to him.

"Shuichi", he said casually with a grin, "Thank you for your hard work." Shuichi's eyes landed on the name plate that was pinned on the mans uniform. Amori Shin, it read. Shuichi feigned a smile and nodded. "Uhn", he replied, "You as well."

"Will you be heading home ? After we clear up around here, we're all going out to have dinner together. You still haven't told me if you were coming or not." Shuichi stared at Amori, debating whether to agree or not. He wasn't sure about the situation. "Well I'd..." "AH." Shuichi was cut off when Amori suddenly looked as if he had remembered something. Shuichi stared at him, feeling somewhat uneasy. Amori turned to Shuichi with a questionable look on his face. "Wh-what is it ?", Shuichi asked him. He really wasn't sure about what to expect. "Weren't you supposed to go somewhere with your family today ?", he was suddenly asked. Family ? "Come again ?", Shuichi asked. If he was correct, Amori said "family". What did he mean by that ? "Oh you know", Amori said with a cheeky grin on his face, "With your wife and kid..."

It took Shuichi a minute to realize what Amori had just said to him. He slowly nodded his head and smiled. "Ah that's right", Shuichi replied, sounding as if he knew what Amori was talking about. "I promised them.." Amori chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder. "You better hurry then", Amori said to him, "You wouldn't want to make your wife wait, now do you ?" Shuichi slowly shook his head. "Jah, then what about those papers ?", he asked him. Amori looked at the stack of papers. "Eh, just do them when you have time", he nonchalantly replied, as he began to walk away, "We're in no rush to look over those."

[Kaede Park - 7:30 P.M.]

Shuichi looked up at the fountain, watching as the water moved at it's regular pace. Nearby him, people walked, as if everything were normal. He turned away from the fountain and looked around him. The place didn't seem to change. Everything seemed to be the same yet... Shuichi glanced down at his hands and noticed something shiny on his left hand. Something that he never noticed before. He held his hand up to see a silver ring. It had such a simple design on it yet he knew that it wasn't just an ordinary ring. It was a wedding ring. Shuichi put his hand down and sighed in dismay. He was still having trouble in trying to understand the situation.

The last thing I remember.., he thought with a frown, ..Was that I was with..

"AH !! IF IT ISN'T DAD !!!"

At those words, he looked up to see a boy around the age of 11 walking over to him. For some reason, the boy looked like someone that he knew. Dad ? Shuichi frowned.

"Jeez Dad", the boy whined, "You're so slow.. Mom's gonna worry if you take so long, you know ?" Shuichi slowly nodded his head. "Ah, Gomen", he replied. The boy stared up at him and sighed. "You're acting weird", he said to him, "But forget that, let's go ! I don't want Mom to get angry ! She's scary when she's mad." And with that, the boy began to drag him off by the arm. Shortly after, they arrived at an unfamiliar looking house. The boy walked ahead of him. "I hope she's not mad..", the boy mumbled. All Shuichi could do was stare in silence. Was this supposed to be my house..? "Dad what're you doing !? Don't just stand there, come inside !" Shuichi began to walk towards the entrance of the house. "Mom, we're home !", he could hear the boy say. "Ah, welcome back", a soft voice replied. Shuichi froze, suddenly remembering that he was married. "Where is he ?", the soft voice asked, getting somewhat closer. "Dad ? He's behind me." Whoever that soft voice belonged to, sighed. "Jeez", they said as someone's shaded figure appeared at the entrance of the doorway. 

"What're you...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAHHHHHHHH SHUICHI GET UPP !!!!!!"

He slowly opened his eyes to see someone looming over him with a frown. Shiori. Shuichi slowly sat up and looked around. Books. He was in the library of the school. Oh yes, that's right.

"Jeez !", Shiori sighed in dismay, "Didn't you hear me at all ?" Shuichi ignored her and glanced at his left hand. He stared at it, remembering the silver ring. "Nee, Shuichi !" He turned to Shiori, who had slightly jumped back at his sudden action. "Oi, Klutz", he said to her, "How long have I been asleep ?" Shiori turned to the clock nearest to them. "We've been in here since 5 o'clock", she mumbled, "I woke up a few ago. It's 7:30 now. It's late but.. why do you ask ?" Shuichi stared at her confused face before breaking out into a grin. Afterwords, he began to laugh. "Nee ! What are you laughing at !?", Shiori snapped. Shuichi stood up and shook his head. "Nothing !", he replied, still chuckling. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." Shiori scowled at him before sighing. "What a strange person you are...", she said to him. Shuichi couldn't help but grin.

Strange indeed.