5K Special - Extra

Hey guys ! So I just wanted to write this extra chapter to thank you guys for all the support that you've given to this story. It's been almost a year since this story has been released and I'm very happy that it's progressed since then. It's already hit 5K views. To be completely honest, I didn't think that it would make it that far. I'm very happy to say that it wouldn't have happened without you guys, so thank you. At the beginning, I was really doubtful about writing this story but now I can officially say that all my effort has finally paid off. For as long as this story continues, please continue to support me and this story. It's very much appreciated :) And also, for this extra chapter, I'd like to dedicate it to AnneValerieDeCastro. Thank you for enjoying this story and expressing your excitement for whenever something new or interesting came up.

And now, without further ado, let's begin !

(Just a heads up, this may or may not contain some future uhhh ideas? I plan to do more of these extra chapters in the future, but until then, I'll move at an irregular pace. And by that, I mean to not be lazy lol. I actually plan to finish this story, trust me .-.)

-Mayon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A game of hide and seek ?"

Ciel, who was standing in front of me sighed. She was leaning against the wall of the empty classroom with her arms crossed over her chest. When I glanced up, she was turned towards the window, looking out into the courtyard full of other students. "Something like that", she mumbled with an obvious disinterest, "Apparently it's part of the Secret Event that the Student Council has planned for us." "Secret Event ?", I asked slightly tilting my head to the side, "Is it for the Class Trip ?" Ciel nonchalantly nodded her head before glancing towards me with a frown on her face. "I guess you can say that", she mumbled. "I thought this was a supposed to be a "secret" event", I replied with a faint grin, "If that was the case, then how did you manage to find out about this ?" I walked over to the nearest desk and sat down, waiting for her response. Ciel slightly shrugged, but she was grinning now. "Consider it a trade secret", she said slyly. "I have my ways." "Liar", I chuckled, "You were probably told by someone." She stuck her tongue out at me and slowly began to walk over to me. "Maybe, maybe not", she mumbled when she was standing in front of me. "Who knows." I laughed. 

"At least sound excited", I said. She sighed in dismay an turned away. "Easier said than done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Time Skip - On the Train to Beach Front Hotel]

There was a sudden jerk which caused my eyes to swiftly flutter open. After a few seconds of staring at the back of the chair that was in front of me, I came to realize that I was still on the train. I sighed softly and glanced around without having to move. The last thing I remembered was that everyone was talking and there was still some light outside. Now, it was just the opposite. Everyone was probably sleeping now. I slightly raised my right hand and looked at my watch. It was 11:59, just a minute before midnight. I slowly brought my hand down and blankly stared at the seat in front of me. 

The reason to why I tried not to move a lot was because someone was currently using my shoulder. Someone with this.. scarlet colored hair. If it weren't for this situation, I would've taken pictures of his sleeping self and would have used them as blackmail. It would have been a perfect plan. Then again, it probably wouldn't have worked. From the corner of my eye, all I could see were bangs that covered his eyes. To begin with, my plan would've been a failure to begin with. Shuichi wasn't the type to let his guard down so easily. And if he did, it wouldn't have been because of something like this.