Birthday

'Does it really take this long to get groceries?' Jack thought to himself while searching for something to watch on tv. He found South Park and turned that on. 'Might as well take a nap' Jack thinks to himself laying on the couch closing his eyes.

A couple minuets after Jack fell asleep Mark walks in to the house holding groceries. Mark sets down the groceries on the counter. 'He looks so cute asleep' Mark thinks to himself looking at the green haired Irishman. Mark carries the rest of the groceries in. Mark closes the door and walks in front of the couch and sits down then Jack wakes up. "W-What?" Jack looks up and sees Mark sitting on the floor watching tv.

Mark turns around and sees Jack awake looking at the tv."I see my Jacky is awake." Mark says kissing Jack's chin. "I'm gong to take a shower." Jack says getting off the couch. "Can I join you in the shower?" He asks grabbing Jack's wrist. "I actually want to be clean when I get out of the shower." Jack says laughing a little then walks to his room to get clothes and a towel then walks to the shower. Mark keeps watching tv and walks to his room to get something for Jack. Mark walks out to the living room hiding the surprise from him. Jack gets done with his shower and gets dressed.

Mark sits back down on the floor where he was just sitting and catches his breath. Jack walks back out to the living room with his blanket and Mark's pillow. "Why do you have my pillow?" Mark asks breathing heavily. "Because I love the way you smell and why are you breathing heavily." Jack asks walking to the couch. "No reason." Mark answers laying on the floor.

"Alright ya weirdo." Jack responds giggling. "Why don't you lay down next to me?" He asks looking up at Jack. "Alright since you asked nicely." He lays next to Mark closing his eyes. Mark hugs Jack and reaches behind his back and grabs Jacks surprise. "Happy Birthday Jacky." Mark says giving Jack his present. Jack sits up holding his present in his hands. "What is it?" Jack asks looking down to Mark. "Open it and you'll see." Mark says smiling up at Jack. He opens his present and sees what Mark got him. Jack smiles as he sees that Mark got him a Markiplier shirt, Rick and Morty figures, a cake pillow, and a Spider-man plushy. "Mark thank you so much." Jack says with a huge smile on his face. Mark kisses Jack on the bottom of his chin.

Jack grabs the Markiplier shirt and runs to his room. "Where are you going?"Mark asks getting up leaning on his elbows. "I'm going to change into the shirt." Jack says running to his room. Mark laughs and watches tv waiting for him to come back. "How does it look?" Jack asks turning around to let Mark see. "It's a little too big for you, but that's what I planned on." Mark says letting out a small giggle. "Now come on don't you still want your last present?" Mark asks. "What's my last present." Jack asks looking at him confused."Cuddles."

Mark says patting the spot next to him. "Hold on I want to get something else." Jack says looking through the bag of presents that Mark got him. Jack pulls out the cake pillow. Jack lays down next to Mark nuzzling the cake pillow. "Why does this pillow smell like you Mark?" Jack asks looking behind him into Marks eyes.

"I know it comforts you when you can't sleep and then can smell my cologne." Mark says looking into Jacks blue eyes. "I don't deserve you." He says scooting closer into Mark. "Happy Birthday ya goof." Mark says laughing holding onto him tighter.