Cabin

It looks like he's crying to me so just bare with me.

Mark and Jack were visiting their cabin to get away from YouTube and all social media for a while. Jack woke up with the sunlight shinning through the window. He rolled over feeling around for Mark. He opened his eyes seeing Mark's side empty. He slowly sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked around the room not seeing Mark. He threw the blanket over his legs and felt the cold air hit his bare legs. He remembered he had slept in his boxers. He walked over to the chair and saw his blue sweatpants and green shirt laying on the back of it.

He got dressed and walked out of the room. "Mark?" He asked looking down the hall. He heard soft sobs coming from the living room. He walked into the living room and looked around. He saw out the sliding glass window Mark sitting on the porch looking out to the view. Jack walked outside quietly and sat behind Mark hearing him cry. He wrapped his legs and arms around Mark's waist. He nuzzled into Mark's neck kissing him softly.

Mark held onto Jack's hand still looking out the view. "Why are you crying?" Jack asked whispering. "I-I was just thinking of what would happen if we didn't meet." Mark said sniffling and looking down at Jack's hands. "Don't think about that. We're together right now." Jack said kissing his cheek. Mark smiled looking over to Jack. "I love you." Jack smiled and brought Mark into a kiss wiping away his tears. "I love you too." Jack said breaking the kiss and rubbing the back of Mark's hand with his thumb.