The Red Rose

Sean walked through the grass with a smile on his face. He saw a patch of flowers through the long grass. He ran over to the flowers with making a flower crown in mind. He wasn't going to just make one for his self. He was planning on making one for him and his boyfriend Mark. He sat down in the grass and started to pick the flowers.

He fixed his glasses as he looked at all the pretty flowers he was just waiting for him to make into a flower crown to put on top of his boyfriend's head. He giggled as he thought about the flower crown falling off his head.

He finished Mark's as his phone started to ring. He put the crown on top of his own head and answered Mark's call. "Hello?" He asked with a smile on his face. He put the phone between his cheek and shoulder as he started to work on his own crown.

"Baby it's getting late. Where are you?" Mark asked concerned. Jack giggled in response. "I'm making your surprise silly." Sean said. Mark sighed in response.

"When are you getting home?" Mark asked hoping he would come home soon. Jack was about to finish his crown forgetting he was on a call with Mark. Mark coughed catching Sean's attention.

"Oh! Sorry. I'm on my way home now. I'll be home soon. I love you." Sean said quickly. He stood up and grabbed both of the crowns. "I love you too. Be safe sweety." Mark said with concern. Mark hung up.

Sean put away his phone in his back pocket. He grabbed his car keys, unlocked his car and got in. He started the car and set the crowns in the passenger seat.

~~~

Sean parked in the parking lot. He turned off the car and grabbed his crowns. He got out of the car and locked the car. He walked up to the door grabbed his keys and unlocked the front door.

He walked through the door closing and locking it behind him. He set his keys on the counter. He realized how late it was and sighed. He walked up the stairs and into his and Mark's shared bedroom. He found Mark sitting at his desk editing. Mark was too focused on his editing to notice that Sean had walked in.

Sean smiled and snuck up behind him wrapping his arms lightly around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Hi handsome." Sean said with a smile. Mark smiled and turned around facing his green haired boyfriend. Mark placed his hands on Jack's waist pulling him into a kiss.

Sean smiled into the kiss. He slowly sat down on Mark's lap straddling his lap. Mark groaned as he wrapped his arms around Sean while not breaking the kiss. The Irishman blushed as he slowly broke the kiss. "I got you something." He said as Mark looked at him with a smile.

Jack brought out the flower crowns. Mark's smile grew wider once he saw the crowns. "Awe baby were you at the place where we had our first date and made these?" Mark asked as he remembered their first date clear as day.

Sean nodded his head and blushed. Mark grabbed the one Sean had made for him and placed it in his hair. The crown went perfectly around his head and rested neatly onto his black hair.

"Thank you so much baby." Mark said smiling at his loud Irish boyfriend. Sean smiled as Mark brought him into another kiss. This kiss lasted longer then the last kiss. Sean giggled as he realized how long the kiss was going on for. He rested his arms on Mark's shoulders and slowly broke the kiss.

"You're very welcome my big goof." He said smiling and placing his own crown on. Mark smiled as he realized both crowns had one matching flower. A single red rose that Mark had given him when he proposed.