Walk

Mark and Jack were visiting Mark's family for Christmas. They were sitting in Mark's old bed cuddling and watching tv. Jack sat on Mark's lap looking out the window while Mark was focused on the movie. He looked down at Jack and saw him looking out the window. "Want to go outside?" Mark asked whispering into Jack's ear rubbing his stomach.

"Please." Jack said turning around facing Mark smiling. "Go get your jacket and pants on." Jack's smile grew wider and he quickly got off of Mark's lap changing into warm clothes. Mark laughed and got off the bed grabbing his jacket. Jack quickly got changed into a puffy black jacket with warm black pants.

Mark grabbed Jack's hand and walked downstairs. They walked downstairs and saw Mark's mom and brother sitting on the couch. "Where are you guys going?" She asked as Mark grabbed the handle of the door. "We are just going on a walk we'll be back soon." She smiled as they walked out the door.
~~~
Jack was walking a little bit farther in front of Mark enjoying the snow. Mark saw how Jack looked at the snow and smiled. Mark walked behind him and turned him around bringing him into a kiss. He dipped him as Jack cupped Mark's cheeks deepening the kiss. He brought him back up and broke the kiss. Jack blushed and let go of Mark's cheeks looking down.

Jack turned around and continued walking. Mark laughed and caught up to Jack. He picked him up bridal style as Jack laughed and blushed even more. "Liking the snow?" Mark asked smiling. Jack nodded his head laughing as Mark kissed his cheek.
~~~
They made it back to the house and saw the living room empty. They walked upstairs back into Mark's old room and Jack walked to the bed and fell down on top of it. Mark laughed as he threw his jacket on the floor. He walked over to Jack and picked him up taking off his jacket and pants. He laid him on the bed and took off his own pants. He laid beside him and laid his arm under his head staring at the ceiling.
~~~
Mark woke up staring at the ceiling. He heard sneezing and coughing. He looked over to Jack and saw his back facing him. He sighed and scooted closer to him wrapping his arms around him. Jack continued to cough and his throat began to hurt. Mark kissed his neck and rubbed his stomach. "I'll go get you some medicine." Mark said as he got up. He soon walked back into the room with some medicine.

He sat on the side of Jack and helped him sit up. Jack took the medicine and laid back down holding his throat with his eyes shut. Mark moved his hand and started kissing his neck. "Mark that's not going to help." Jack said with his voice all scratchy and his laugh quiet. "Shh. Don't talk." Mark said still kissing his neck.