Neko

Thank you to holleyleaf737 for suggesting this.

Jack laid in bed opening is eyes hearing Mark and his friends downstairs drinking and being loud as all hell. Jack gave up on sleeping and got out of bed walking downstairs rubbing his eyes. He got to the living room seeing Mark's friends stumbling out of the front door.

Mark closed the door turning around seeing Jack standing their smiling with his eyes half closed and half open. Mark stumbled over to Jack and kissed him roughly. Jack stumbled back a bit not expecting the kiss and grabbed Mark's arms holding his self up. He kissed back wrapping his arms behind Mark's neck.

Jack pulled away from the kiss tasting the beer on Mark's lips. Mark went to Jack's neck kissing it wrapping his arm around Jack's waist pulling him closer. Jack felt Mark's erection along him as Mark started to grind on him.

"You're drunk aren't you?" Mark nodded his head as he continued to kiss Jack's neck. Mark grabbed Jack's butt then giving it a smack. Mark stopped kissing his neck and kept his hand on Jack's butt. "I got you something to change into."

Mark walked over to the couch and grabbed a black bag then walked back over to Jack. He handed Jack the bag and smiled. Jack took out a neko outfit and looked up at Mark with a questioning look. "Go get changed. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom." Mark said kissing Jack then smacking his ass one more time before setting the beer on the counter and walking upstairs into the bedroom. Jack sighed and thought 'Might as well try something new'. He walked to the bathroom and got changed.

Jack got changed and walked into the bedroom seeing Mark standing right by the door naked. Jack blushed and walked over to Mark wrapping his arms around Mark's neck. Mark smiled and looked up and down checking him out.

"God you look so sexy." Mark said looking back into Jack's eyes bringing him into a heated kiss. Jack smiled as Mark ran his hand up Jack's leg messing with the tail then smacked his ass. He picked up Jack's legs letting him wrap them around his waist.

He walked to the bed and set Jack down taking off his outfit, but leaving his green cat ears in. He started kissing down Jack's neck and chest going down to Jack's erection. He kissed up his cock then kissing the tip. He looks up at Jack and sees him arching his back.

He smiled and began sucking on his tip bobbing his head up and down. "F-Faster~" Jack moaned grabbing Mark's hair arching is back shutting his eyes. Mark started to bob his head faster.

Mark grabbed onto Jack's thighs and dug his nails into Jack's thighs. Jack felt Mark's nails dig into him and sit up trying to pry Mark off of him. "OW! Mark that hurts." Jack said pushing Mark off of him.

Mark took Jack out of his mouth and wiped his lips rolling his eyes. Mark pulled on his underwear and crawled into bed having his back face Jack and falls asleep. Jack felt his thigh and looked at his fingers seeing very little blood.

He looked over to Mark and hears him snoring facing the other way. Jack started to feel tears form in his eyes. He got out of bed taking the cat ears out of his hair throwing them on the floor. He walked to the dresser and got a pair of briefs.

He walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror at his thighs making sure it wasn't seriously injured. He saw very little blood and washed it up then put on his briefs. He walked back out to the bedroom and crawled into the bed trying to be as far away from Mark as possible.
~~~
Mark wakes up with a headache. He turns around hoping to see his green haired boyfriend laying there. He turned around seeing his side empty. He sat up and looked around the room not really remembering anything of last.

He rubbed his head from having a hangover. What he remembered of last night was of him hanging out with his friends and then hearing Jack say  'OW! Mark that hurts.' The last thing he remembered was falling asleep on the bed. He quickly got out of bed looking for Jack.

He walked out of the room standing in the hallway looking for him. He hears faint crying coming from downstairs. He walk downstairs following the crying. He got downstairs and saw Jack sitting on the couch with his knees up to his chest and his face hidden in his knees.

While his arms were wrapped around his legs holding onto his legs tightly. He walked over to him and sat in front of him grabbing his hands. Jack jumped a little and put his legs down looking down at Mark. He quickly pulled his hands away from Mark and scooted away from him.

"Sean. I can't really remember what happened last night. All I remember is hanging out with my friends and the other thing I remember is you saying I was hurting you and then I fell asleep. If I hurt you please let me look and see how bad it is?" Jack shook his head fast trying to scoot away farther. "Please, I don't remember anything else. If I hurt you, just know I didn't mean it. I would never want to hurt you." Mark scoots closer to Jack as he hides his face in his hands.

"Y-You made me put on a neko outfit. You d-dug your nails i-in my thighs and when I told you it hurt. You just rolled over and slept." Jack said as he put his hands down glancing back and forth between Mark and the floor. He wiped his tears away and continued to look at the floor.

Mark crawled over to him and grabbed his chin letting him face him. "I'm sorry, but I want you to know I was drunk and I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never want to hurt you." Mark brings Jack into a loving kiss. "And you want to know why I would never want to hurt you?" Mark asks pulling away from the kiss.

Jack hums in response looking at him. Mark wipes away the tears smiling a little bit. "Because I wouldn't want to hurt someone I love." Jack laughs and sniffles shaking his head. Mark kisses him again softly. "I'll be right back." Mark said standing up and kissing Jack's forehead before walking back upstairs.

Jack stays on the couch wiping his eyes. A few minuets later he hears footsteps coming down the stairs. He looks up seeing Mark walk down the stairs wearing the neko outfit Jack had worn the previous night.

Jack laughed and reached his arms out making grabby hands. Mark laughed and swayed his hips making the tail sway back and forth. Jack laughed more seeing Mark sway his hips. Mark got closer and grabbed his chin kissing him. "I love you Mark." Jack said looking into Marks eyes. "I love you to Sean." Mark said kissing his forehead and sitting on the couch setting Jack in his lap.