Fluff and Sadness

Jack and Mark had just gotten to there hotel for the Youtube Creators Submit. "Mark you stink you need to take a bath." Jack said waving his hand in front of his nose. "I'll only take a bath if you take one with me." He says closing the hotel door behind him smirking. "Im fine with taking a bath, but no funny buisnes." Jack walks over to the bed and places his suitcase on the bed pulling out pajamas. Mark laughs and does the same. Jack walks to the bathroom and turns on the faucet putting in bubbled soap. "Really bubbles?" Mark asks stopping in the door way with out his shirt.

"Shut up stinky." Jack said taking his clothes off then getting into the tub. Mark laughs and shakes his head then taking his clothes off and joining him in the tub. Mark grabbed his phone and turning it on. "What are you doing?" Jack asked scooting closer to Mark and sitting in his lap looking at his phone. "Trying to take a selfie." He explains. Jack grabs a handful of soap and turns around placing it on Mark's chin. "There now it will be a sexy selfie." Jack says giggling and moving away from him. Mark rolls his eyes and takes the selfie anyway. He post the selfie labeling it Here's a sexy bubble bath pic for y'all.

He laughed and posted it on twitter. He took another picture and posted it on instagram labeling it I took a bubble bath. He went back to twitter and saw the comments complaining it wasn't sexy enough. He laughed and wiped the soap off his face then taking another selfie. He posted it on twitter labeling it Apparently the last pic wasn't SEXY enough... so how about THIS?! He posted it and turned off his phone setting it on the counter next to the tub.

He saw Jack sitting at the other end of the tub hanging on the side with his back facing Mark. He scooted closer to him then wrapped his arms around him. "What's wrong?" Mark asks nuzzling into Jack's neck. "Nothing im just thinking." He says resting his chin on his arms. "What are you thinking about." He scoots back pulling him with him setting Jack into his lap and kissing his neck a little. "Nothing important." He says leaning onto Mark's chest. Jack looked sad which made Mark concerned. "Are you ok babe?" Mark asked turning Jack a little so he can look at his eyes.

Jack covered his face before Mark could see his redish eyes.  "Sean what's wrong?" He turned Jack completely around so he could face him. He grabs both of Jack's wrists and moved his hands away from his face and saw his red eyes. "Baby tell me what's wrong?" He lifts his chin then kissing his lips softly comforting him. "W-Why do you love me? I'm just a weirdo that yells at games for a living. Im loud and annoyi-" He was cut off by Mark's finger going on Jack's lip making him stop talking.

"You're not annoying and I love that your loud. Also people would love to have playing video games as a living. I love you because your always energized and always caring. Also you are adorable no matter what." Jack smiles and wipes some tears away. "Heh. Thanks Mark. I love you, but don't you think we should get out of this tub." Mark nods and grabs Jack's bottom and stands up holding him. "MARK!" Jack yells blushing and covering his face. "What it's nothing i've never seen before and you said you wanted to get out of the tub."

He walks out of the tub and grabs a towel making sure not to drop him and wrapped themselves in the towel. "I could have gotten out of the tub myself." Jack puts his arm's behind Mark's head not really caring anymore. "But I got to see you flustered and it's too adorable." He walks out of the bathroom and sets Jack on the bed giving him the towel. "Now go get a towel." Jack says laughing and pointing to the bathroom. "What ever you say baby boy." Jack blushed as Mark said his nickname from a long time ago that he didn't use and kissed his cheek.