Police

Mark works at the police station and recently his work hours have been crazy. He hasn't been home a lot and whenever he did come home he was always too tired to do anything. Jack would lay in bed with him or leave him alone. He even tried having a small conversation from him, but sometimes he only got him to say hi.

One day Jack sat on the couch waiting for Mark to get home when he heard the door being unlocked. He looked over to the door and saw Mark walk in. "Hi Mark." Jack said smiling. He walked over to Mark and gave him a hug and a kiss, but all he got in return was Mark taking of his shoes and hat and pushed him off then walked upstairs. Jack sighed and went back over to the couch and sat down. He laid his elbows on his legs and laid his head in his hands. He missed falling asleep in Mark's arms and seeing him come home and smile once they saw each other.

Now whenever Mark came home he just took off his shoes and hat and take off his shirt as he walked upstairs. Then he would get into bed and fall asleep right away.
~~~
Mark came home expecting Jack to come and greet him, but he got nothing. He looked around the house and didn't see him. He walked upstairs and into the bedroom and he saw Jack sitting at the edge of the bed crying into his hands. Mark walked over to him and grabbed his hands. Jack looked up seeing Mark sitting in front of him giving him a warm smile. Mark pulled him into a kiss and picked him up.

He broke the kiss and held him up with one arm and wiped away the tears. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly. "Because we haven't spent a lot of time together and whenever you get home half the time you don't even talk to me, you just ignore me." Mark's gentle smile faded away once he heard him.

"I'm sorry baby, but it's just been crazy at the station." Jack sighed and nodded his head. "I have a few vacation days saved up and we will spend the whole time together okay?" Jack looked up into Mark's eyes and smiled. "Okay." Mark smiled and kissed him again.
~~~
Jack woke up with the bed empty again. He sighed and rolled onto his back looking up at the ceiling. "Good your awake." He looked over to the door and saw Mark walking in carrying two coffee mugs. He set one on the bedside table that was on Jack's side and carried the other one. He sat on Jack's legs making him sit up.

"So ready to spend the day together?" Mark asked taking a sip from his coffee. Jack smiled and once Mark finally put his cup down Jack hugged him fast catching him off guard. "I love you." Mark laughed from Jack's actions and hugged him back. "I love you too goofball." Mark said kissing the top of Jack's head.

Note to self: never go to a store with family.