Happy Halloween

Thank you to @Foxy_is_my_lover for suggesting this.

Mark sat on the couch with Jack sitting next to him cuddling him. Mark's phone started ringing and he sat up straight making Jack get off of him and also sit up straight. He grabbed his phone and saw Felix calling him. "Hey dude what's up?" He said answering the phone. Jack got up and walked to the kitchen looking for something to drink. He stared at Jack's ass as he walked away not paying attention to what Felix was saying. "Dude you there?" Felix asked trying to get Mark's attention.

"W-Wha. Oh yea I'm here. Sorry I got distracted. What were you saying?" He asked looking back at the tv as Jack walked back to the couch sitting next to Mark. "So me and Marzia are throwing a Halloween party tonight and we want you and Sean to come." Mark looked over to Jack playing with his hair. "Yea we would love to come to your party what time does it start?"

He asked still messing with Jack's hair. "It starts at 8. See you guys there." Felix said before hanging up. Mark checked the time and it read 7pm. He sighed and turned off his phone setting it on the arm rest. He grabbed Jack's legs pulling them over his making Jack face him. "Felix and Marzia are throwing a Halloween party in an hour so go get dressed." He kissed his forehead before getting off his lap and walked upstairs.
~~~
Mark was outside the bedroom in his firetruck outfit with the yellow straps that were connected to his pants. Jack walked out in a neko outfit. "Don't you look sexy." Mark said looking up and down Jack. Jack blushed and hid his face in his hands.

Mark walked over to him and picked him up looking up at him. "You ready to go?" Mark asked smiling up at Jack. He moved his hands away from his face placing them on Mark's shoulders. He nodded and as Mark was putting him down he softly kissed him.
~~~
They go to felix's house at 8:09pm. They got out of the car and walked to his front house. Jack hid behind Mark as he was shy. Marzia opened the door dressed up as a cute bee. "Hey Mark. Where's Sean?" She asked looking on both sides of him. Mark stepped to the side a bit showing Jack and his costume.

"Sean there you are. You guys look great come on in. Make yourself comfortable." She gestured them in and closed the door after they walked in. "Wow you guys decorated nicely." Mark said as Jack kept quiet staying close to Mark's back. "Sean you look fine you don't need to hide behind Mark."

Felix said walking into the room dressed as a flower. "Oh don't you look cute." Mark said laughing. "This shouldn't be a surprise, but this was Felix's idea." Marzia said walking to the kitchen. Mark and Jack laughed knowing of course it was his idea. "But i'm working this flower." He said opening his arms spinning in a circle.

"See Jack you don't need to be afraid of your costume people will be staring at Felix the whole time." Felix flipped one of his yellow petals batting his eyes. Jack laughed and walked to Mark's side as his arm wrapped around his waist.
~~~
Ken. Marzia, Felix, Matt, Ryan, Jack, and Mark were all sitting in the living room Mark sat on the couch with Jack sitting on his lap. Matt and Ryan were sitting beside them. Ken was sitting on the floor while Felix and Marzia took an extra chair next to the couch. Ken was dressed up as a piece of bread. Matt was dressed up as a pikachu and Ryan was dressed up as a clown, but without the make up on. They were all watching Chuckey.

Jack sat side ways on Mark's lap looking away every time there was a jump scare. Mark though wasn't paying attention. He was paying attention to Jack and his outfit. He got turned on seeing the cat ear's on top of his head and the cat tail he wore. He wanted Jack to sit on his lap, but face him and take him their. When Jack jumped from the jump scares he jumped on Mark's erection causing Mark to get harder and hold in his moans. Mark grabbed onto Jack's waist tighter making Jack look at him questioningly.

Mark put his lips closer to Jack's ear making it easier to whisper. "I need you now." Mark whispered. Jack looked at him shocked what he just said. "Go in the guest room and i'll meet you there in a couple minuets." Jack nodded and stood up from Mark's legs. "I'm going to the bathroom." Jack said as everyone nodded their head bringing their attention back to the movie. "I see you like Sean's outfit." Matt said quietly. Mark blushed and quickly grabbed a pillow. A couple minuets passed and Mark kept imagining Jack in his outfit. "Hey where's Jack?"

Marzia asked looking over to Mark. "He should still be in the bathroom I'll go check on him." Mark said getting up quickly walking to the bathroom hoping no one noticed. He walked passed the bathroom and into the guest bedroom where he told Jack to met him. His eyes got use to the darkness and saw Jack laying on the bed.

Mark smiled and walked over to Jack crawling over him. "Hi Mark." Jack said seductively smiling. "Hi baby. Now listen you can't be loud so just moan into my ear and we have to make it quick so they don't get suspicious." Jack nodded quickly.

Mark smiled and kissed Jack passionately and sliding his lower outfit off with the tail leaving Jack naked. Mark soon did the same to his yellow straps and slid off his pants and boxers. He aimed his self at Jack's entrance. He broke the kiss looking at Jack. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck placing his hands on Mark's back.

Mark pushed in a little bit then stopped as Jack bit his lip trying to conceal his moans. Mark kissed him allowing him to moan into the kiss and slip his tongue into his mouth. Mark broke the kiss going to Jack's neck trying to sooth him. "P-Please m-move." Mark started thrusting in and out starting slowly. "F-Faster Mark." He panted out. Mark started thrusting faster as Jack moaned into Mark's ear making Mark harder.

Jack scratched at Mark's back not thinking and just enjoying the moment. Mark soon hit the bundle of nerves that made Jack go crazy. He bit his lower lip as Mark repeatedly hit his prostate. "M-Mark I'm almost there." He moaned into Mark's ear. Go ahead baby. Im almost there too." He connected his lips with Jack's as Jack released on Mark's chest and Mark slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth exploring every inch. Mark soon released inside Jack panting after.

He broke the kiss as he looked at Jack panting with his eyes closed trying to catch is breath. "Alright I know you'll hate me tomorrow, but we need to get dressed and go back out there." He said kissing Jack's forehead softly and moving his hair out of his face. Mark stood up grabbing his pants and suspenders attaching them to his pants. He went back over to his boyfriend laying on the bed. He bent down licking some of the cum off his chest swallowing it.

He crawled over Jack and kissed his cheek. "You taste so good." He said softly making Jack blush. He got off of Jack and whipped off his own chest. He saw that Jack wasn't moving and just laying there. He rolled his eyes and got Jack dressed. He pulled Jack off the bed and carried him out of the room letting Jack wrap his legs around his waist laying his head on Mark's shoulder closing his eyes.

Mark walked down stairs sitting back down on the couch setting Jack in his lap. "What's with Sean?" Ken asked looking over to Mark. "He's just tired." Mark said rubbing Jack's back. "I can see you guys had some fun." Matt whispers to Mark. He looked over to him not knowing what he was talking about. "Your back has some scratches. I'm just surprised you guys were quiet this time." Ryan adds in laughing.