Mistake

Jack had just come home from dinner with his family. He parked the car in the drive way and turned it off. He grabbed his phone and checked his phone and it read 12:18. He sighed and turned off his phone. He got out of the car and locked it. He walked to the house and unlocked the door. He walked into the house and accidentally closed the door loudly. He locked it and walked over to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and bent down getting a water bottle.
~~~
Mark heard the front door slam shut and was startled. He sat up in bed and sat there. He heard footsteps downstairs and got out of bed. He grabbed a flashlight and walked out of the room wearing only his sweatpants. He quietly walked down the stairs and saw someone standing at the counter looking through the cupboards. He walked behind them and hit them on the top of their head making them faint and fall on the floor.

Mark quickly turned on the lights and saw he had hit Jack. "Oh shit. No no no no no." He quickly picked Jack up and walked over to the couch. He laid him down on the couch and walked back over to the kitchen. He grabbed an ice pack and walked back over to Jack. He placed the ice pack on his head and sat beside him. He rubbed his sides and kissed all over his face.
~~~
He stayed right beside Jack all night holding his hand scared that if he left something would happen. He had fallen asleep next to him. He woke up hearing Jack groaning and moving around. He quickly opened his eyes and sat up. "My head hurts." Jack said trying to sit up rubbing his head. Mark stood up and slowly pushed him back down.

"Shh. Don't get up." He grabbed the melted ice pack and walked over to the freezer. He put the ice pack back in the freezer and grabbed the other one. He walked back over to Jack and saw him with his face covered and crying. He sat beside him and placed the ice pack on his head.

"T-Thank you." Jack said uncovering his face staring at the ceiling sniffling. Mark kissed his cheek and held his hand. "What was the last thing you remember?" Mark asked as he wiped away Jack's tears. "Um. I remember walking into the house and getting a water bottle and looking for something then." There was a moment of silence. "D-Did you hit me on the head?" Jack asked looking at Mark and pulling away his hand.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were a robber and I hate myself for hitting you. I would never want to hit you." Jack looked away and closed his eyes.
~~~
Once Jack had recovered he stayed in his recording room with it locked. Mark had tried to say sorry over and over again and tell him he didn't mean to do it, but all he got in response is either silence or Jack telling him to go away. Mark had tried two days to apologize and finally gave up.

He laid in bed silently crying wishing he had Jack to cuddle with and kiss. He had fallen asleep with tear stains on his face. Jack walked out of his recording room and walked to the bedroom. He saw Mark laying on the bed asleep with tear stains on his face. Jack's heart broke for Mark. He walked over to the bed and crawled in. He scooted closer to Mark nuzzling his head into his chest.

Mark woke up a little looking down seeing Jack cuddling him and asleep. Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed the top of his head holding him closer. Jack woke up and looked up at him. Mark smiled and grabbed Jack's chin bringing him into a kiss. Jack smiled through the kiss and ran his hand up Mark's stomach to his chest. Mark broke the kiss and kissed his forehead letting his lips linger there. "I love you and I would never hurt you on purpose." Jack smiled and laid his head back on Mark's chest. "I know and I love you too."