Smut

"Jack!" Mark called from downstairs. "What do you want!" Jack called back. "Come help me with the dishes." He continued to wash the dish as he heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked up from the sink seeing Jack walk into the kitchen wearing nothing, but his black boxers and Mark's lucky flannel that was unbuttoned. "So what do you want me to do?" He asked rolling up his sleeves. "Just dry the dishes." Mark pointed to the dishes he had just washed.
~~~
Mark handed Jack a dish and whined as Mark pulled away. He looked back over to Jack questioningly. "What?" He asked putting the dishes down. "I want a kiss." Jack used the puppy dog eyes that he knew Mark couldn't refuse. "Ugh fine." He leaned in and kissed him softly. He pulled away and Jack smiled happy he got what he wanted, but he wanted more.

Mark handed Jack another plate and he didn't take the plate. "Come on Jack." Mark said shaking the plate. "Kiss." Mark rolled his eyes and kissed him again. As Mark was about to pull away Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck pulling him back into the kiss.

Mark gave up on trying to pull away from the kiss and waited until Jack let go. He let go of Mark and smiled grabbing the dish and drying it. Mark rolled his eyes and continued washing the dishes.
~~~
Every time Mark would hand Jack a plate they would kiss and each time the kiss would be deeper and longer than the last. By the time Mark was washing the last dish he was already turned on by the constant kisses and by what Jack was wearing. Mark handed Jack the very last plate and kissed him deeply placing his hands on Jack's sides.

They soon broke the kiss and Jack turned away walking to the cupboard standing on his tiptoes putting away the dish. Mark bit his lower lip looking at his ass. He walked over to him and slapped his ass making Jack yelp and turn around. Mark kissed him roughly making Jack moan.

As he moaned Mark slipped his tongue into his mouth exploring every inch. He slipped his hands to Jack's bottom and gripped resulting in Jack yelp again. He pulled Jack's legs around his waist letting him sit on the counter. He broke the kiss then going to his neck making him moan louder.

He sucked and nipped at his neck marking him as his. He traveled kisses down Jack's chest and stomach as he slipped off his own boxers. As he connected their lips slipping his tongue into his mouth he slid off Jack's boxers as he pulled him closer. He aimed his self at Jack's entrance then breaking the kiss.

Jack nodded then felt Mark push in slowly. He leaned his head on Mark's shoulder holding onto him tightly. He stopped when he was all the way in and rubbed his back. Jack picked his head up telling Mark to move. He started to thrust slowly making sure not to hurt him. As he started to thrust faster he connected their lips kissing Jack hungrily.

Mark picked him off the counter continuing to thrust into him. Jack broke the kiss leaning his forehead on Mark's shoulder as Mark tried different angles. "M-Mark RIGHT there!" Jack moaned as Mark found the spot he was looking for. He continued to thrust and his thrusts became faster as he hit Jack's spot dead on. "M-Mark i'm gonna" His sentence was cut short as he yelled Mark's name as he cam.

Mark continued to thrust in him as Jack laid his head on Mark's shoulder catching his breath. Mark cam inside of Jack and set him back on the counter sliding out of him. He brought Jack into a sweet yet passionate kiss.

He moved Jack's hair away from his face looking into his eyes. "You okay princess?" Mark asked pulling Jack into a hug. Jack nodded his head hugging Mark tightly. "Do you want to go cuddle on the couch?" Jack nods his head wrapping his legs around Mark's waist nuzzling his face into Mark's neck. Mark sat on the couch setting Jack in his lap rubbing his sides.

"You know you look adorable in that. You should wear it more often." Mark said whispering into Jack's ear nibbling on his earlobe. Jack laughs and scoots closer to Mark blushing realizing Mark was completely naked and he had no underwear on. "You tired?" Jack nods his head closing his eyes. "Go to sleep beautiful." Mark said wrapping his arms around Jack's waist rubbing his back.

"I love you Mark." Jack whispered kissing Mark's neck. "You won't love me when you wake up." Mark said laughing. Jack joined in on the laughing and sat up looking at Mark messing with his hair. "True, but I love you right now." Mark smiled and kissed him softly. "Just go to sleep beautiful." Jack laid back down nuzzling into Mark's neck closing his eyes.