Windowsill

Mark woke up facing the ceiling. It took a while for his eyes to get use to the darkness, once his eyes were adjusted he looked over to the clock seeing the green numbers saying 12:51 am. He rolled his eyes and looked over to his other side seeing his boyfriend Jack asleep. He kissed the back of Jacks neck then crawled out of bed.

He put on his red shirt and black sweatpants. He walked out of the room closing the door quietly trying not to wake him up. He walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen, he grabbed a water from the fridge. He opened it taking a sip. He walked over to the windowsill sitting down. He placed his feet on the other wall pushing his back onto the wall.

He looked out the window looking over the busy city of L.A. He ran his fingers through his messy red and black hair. He spent a couple minuets just enjoying the noise and colors of the busy city. He heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs and focused his attention to the stairs.

Jack walked down stairs wearing his purple shirt with his grey sweatpants. He rubbed his eyes looking over to Mark. "Hi Mark." He said with tiredness still in his voice. "Come here." Mark said patting the top of his legs. "Are you sure? I can sit on the floor." He said standing beside Mark. "Your light. It will be fine." Jack shrugged his shoulders and sat on top of Marks legs crossing his own legs.

"Why are you up?" Mark asked grabbing onto Jacks hands rubbing his thumbs on the back of his hands. "I wanted to cuddle with you, but you weren't there." Jack said looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry baby." Mark wrapped his hand behind Jack's neck pulling him into a kiss. He placed his other hand on Jacks knee rubbing up his leg.

Jack pulled away from the kiss holding onto his hand. "What are you doing sitting here?" He asked sitting up right. "I just like the way the city looks at night." They looked out the window admiring the sight. "It is beautiful." Mark looked over to Jack admiring his face as he looked down at the city. "Want to know what else is beautiful?" Mark asked smiling. "What?" He looked over to Mark with curiosity. "You." Jack laughed and shook his head, looking back out to the city. "What?" Jack just shook his head more.

"You know I don't believe you." He said looking back over to Mark. "I don't care what you or anyone else says. Your beautiful no matter what. Everything about you is beautiful." He said staring deeply into Jacks eyes. Before Jack could give a response Mark pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back smiling through the kiss. "I don't care what you say your beautiful to me and you always will be." Mark said backing away from the kiss looking into Jacks eyes.

"Okay?" Mark asked raising one eyebrow. Jack nodded his head quickly. "Good now let's get you back to bed." He got off of Marks legs walking to the stairs. Mark got off the windowsill walking up to Jack. He wrapped his arms around Jacks waist pulling him closer to his chest. "You know I love you right?" Mark whispered nibbling on Jacks earlobe.

Jack blushed and nodded his head. "I love you too Mark." He said turning around wrapping his arms around Marks neck kissing him. Mark picked him up as Jack wrapped his legs around Marks waist. "Let's get this gorgeous ass to bed." He said as he squeezed his ass. Jack let out a small squeal and blushed hiding his face in the crook of Mark's neck.