Zombie

Thank you to 3ND_MY_SUFF3RING for suggesting this

It's been a couple months since the zombie apocalypse has started. A couple days after it had started his boyfriend Mark went out for food and didn't come back. He was out trying to find food by his self when he ran into a gang. They brought him into their gang and they were nice to him. They knew he was gay and didn't mind. They all knew about what happened to each other before it all went down and they all knew about what Jack had gone through.
~~~
Jack was sent out with his small group to look for food. They had split up and he went into the first row holding his gun up. He turned a corner and saw someone taking cans of food off the shelves. "Stop!" The man dropped the cans onto the floor as Jack aimed his gun and flashlight up to him. "Sean?" He heard the same deep voice that he hasn't heard since this whole thing happened. He lowered his flashlight showing Mark's face. "Mark?"

He lowered the flashlight more noticing Mark standing in front of him. He aimed his gun at the roof running up to Mark with open arms. Mark opened his arms hugging Jack tightly. He lifted him up swinging him around. He set him down leaving his arms wrapped around Jack's waist. Jack ran his hands through Mark's hair bringing him into a kiss.

Mark happily kissed back running his hands up Jack's back. Jack pulled away leaving his arm's resting on Mark's shoulders. "What happened to you?" Jack asked looking into Mark's eyes. "When I was looking for food a gang found me and pulled me into their gang. They wouldn't let me leave until two weeks just to find you. I went back home trying to find you, but I didn't" Jack smiled and brought Mark back into a kiss. Mark ran his hands under Jack's shirt happy to see and touch him again.

He broke the kiss once again resting his forehead on Mark's. "Can you come back with me?" Jack asked backing away a bit looking into Mark's eyes. "They won't let me just leave, but you can come with me." Jack shook his head closing his eyes and looking down. "I joined a gang too and they won't let me leave either."

Jack started to feel tears start to form in his eyes. "Sean where are yo-" Jack jolted up and let go off Mark. He wiped away his tears as he looked over to his group. "Who is this?" They asked holding the guns up at Mark. "Woah! This is Mark. Put the guns down." They all lowered their guns and walked over to them.

"Did you get any food?" Jack looked over to the shelf and pointed to the cans. They filled their bags with the food as Jack looked back over to Mark with tears in his eyes. As Mark was walking over to him, Jack turned around facing his group. Mark walked behind him wrapping his arms around his waist. "Alright we got what we needed ready to go?" They asked looking over to Jack. He turned around facing Mark. "Meet me here tomorrow same time." Mark nodded his head kissing Jack one last time.

They pulled away from the kiss, and Mark let go of him watching him walk away with his group. Mark sighed and walked the opposite way.
~~~
Mark stood their in the aisle with his gun waiting for Jack. He heard footsteps coming from the left. He turned and saw Jack walking towards him. He lowered the gun and smiled. Jack ran to him opening his arms. Mark did the same and hugged him lifting him off the ground kissing his cheeks. He put him down and noticed he wasn't holding a gun.

"Where is your gun?" Jack looked behind him to his group standing at the beginning of the aisle with their backs facing Mark and Jack. "They said I didn't need one." He looked back over to Mark smiling. "Well it's good to know they are protecting my baby boy." Jack blushed and brought Mark into a kiss. Mark pulled away from the kiss holding onto him.

"So I talked to my group and told them I found you." Jack nodded his head. "And they said I can join your group." He messed with Jack's hair seeing him smile. Jack jumped up and down holding onto Mark tightly. "Can we go tell them?" Jack asked pointing to his group. Mark nodded his head as Jack grabbed onto his hand pulling him to the guys.
~~~
They got back to Jack's camp. As they walked in Mark was walking behind Jack holding his hand. People stared at Mark with a curious look. They got to Jack's cabin and walked in. "This is our cabin. I share this with two other people, but they are rarely ever in here." Jack pulled Mark in and closed the door. "This is were we will sleep." He said pointing to a single bed that he didn't care to make.

"You want to lay down and relax before they assign us to something?" Mark nodded his head as Jack pulled him on the bed. Mark laid down and rested his head on his arm. Jack smiled and laid down on top of him, resting his head on Mark's chest. He wrapped his arm around Jack's waist kissing the top of his head. "I love you Mark." Jack said closing his eyes smiling. "I love you too baby boy."