Jacks on top? {2}

Mark sat on the bed while Jack continued to grind on him making him harder. Jack pushed Mark down onto the bed taking off his and Mark's shirt. Soon both their shirts were both off and thrown on the floor somewhere. Mark admired Jack's body. As Mark was about to reach up to hold onto Jack's waist Jack grabbed his wrists and pinned them down to the side. "No touching." He bent down and kissed Mark hungrily. He felt Mark's chest and his hands traveled down to his stomach then to his pants. He slowly unbuttoned Mark's pants and slid them off.

He trailed kisses down Mark's neck and down to his chest leaving visible marks that Mark would always leave on Jack. He bit on the top of his boxers pulling them down painfully slow. Mark groaned in frustration. He gripped the sheets trying not to grip onto Jack's hair. He finally pulled down Mark's boxers all the way and came back up and kissed Mark roughly. He soon took off his own pants and boxers easily. He walked over to the bed side table and opened the drawer.

He pulled out a bottle of lube and put some on his hand and lubed up his cock. He walked back over to Mark and grabbed his ankles pulling him closer. He lifted Mark's leg and placed it on his shoulder. "You sure about this?" Mark nodded his head. He opened his mouth about to say something when Jack pushed in all the way. All that came out of Mark's mouth was a moan.

His grips on the sheet was tighter as he was getting use to the feeling of his boyfriend inside of him. Jack rubbed the inside of Mark's thigh while his other hand was rubbing up and down his stomach and chest. "M-Move." Jack started to thrust slowly trying not to hurt him. He started to thrust faster hearing the moans come from Mark. Mark started to moan louder and his hands were beginning to turn white from his grip on the sheets.

Jack noticed Mark's hands and let go of his leg grabbing onto his hand. He sat on the edge of the bed on his knees and pulled Mark up bringing him into a kiss. He started to thrust slowly as they kissed. He intertwined their fingers holding Mark up. Jack drew his attention to Mark's neck licking the previous marks that were left on his neck. "S-Seàn. I'm a-almost there." Mark moaned as Jack began sucking on his neck. Jack smiled along his neck hearing Mark moan his actual name. "Go ahead." Is all he needed to say for Mark to cum.

Mark screamed Jack's real name as he cam which sent Jack over. He exited out of Mark and laid him down laying on top of him. He messed with Mark's hair as he caught his breath smiling. "I think I like bottom better." Mark laughed and wrapped one arm around his waist while he ran his fingers through the hair behind his head admiring his boyfriend. "As long as it's with you I don't care if I'm top or bottom."

Jack laughed and connected his lips with Mark's kissing him softly. Mark slid his hand down to Jack's butt giving it a squeeze. Jack quickly broke the kiss and grabbed Mark's hand intertwining their fingers. "That's a no." He said pinning Mark's hand to the bed. Mark moved his other hand down to Jack's back rubbing his back smiling. "Now I am going to get dressed and bring you a cup of water and pain killers."

He patted Mark's chest getting up only to be pulled back down by Mark. "I just want to lay here with you." Mark said looking into Jack's eyes. "I have to go get you some medicine for later." He rolled his eyes and kissed Jack before letting him go. Jack stood up and grabbed his boxers pulling them up. Before he walked away Mark smacked his ass. Jack jumped a bit and turned around giving Mark the stink eye. "You have a nice ass." Mark laughed while Jack just shook his head walking out of the room.