Live Stream

Thank you to @Proxy_Creepy_Fan for suggesting this.

Jack moved away from Ireland so he could be closer to his friends that lived in L.A. Mark invited him to stay at his place until he could find a house or an apartment he could pay for. He loved having Jack around. A little while after Jack moved in Matt and Ryan found their own place and moved out. Mark walked into Jack's recording room stopping at the door as he saw he was live streaming.

Jack looked over to the door seeing Mark standing their. He pulled up an extra chair and patted it. Mark slowly walked over sitting next to Jack. He looked over to the chat and saw the chat going crazy with Hi Mark and Septiplier away. Mark laughed saying hi to the camera with a big smile. Jack looked over at Mark enjoying his smile. He looked back over to the game as Mark focused on the chat and talked to Jack making jokes.
~~~
A few minuets later and Jack pauses the game looking over to the chat. "Alright." He said clapping his hands. "It's that time were the chat gets more involved." Mark looked over to him questioningly. "You guys give us a dare and we the other person will pick one for the other person and they have to do it. So if i'm going Mark as to pick one for me to do."

He looked over to Mark smiling. "Alright lets do it. I'll go first." Mark said turning his chair away from the screen. Jack looked at the screen looking for a dare. He kept finding dares of each other kissing or doing something that had to do with septiplier. "Guy's come on no septiplier. We are just friends." He kept reading the chat then finding a real dare.
~~~
A few minuets passed and Jack now had a pink mustache drawn above his lip and Mark had a Tiny Box Tim drawn on his right cheek with Septiceye Sam drawn on his left cheek. It was Mark's turn to pick a dare for Jack. As Jack was turned away from the screen Mark ignored the screen and the chat and looked over to Jack. The chat calmed down and were asking what Mark was doing.

Mark looked at the camera and put his fingers over his lips indicating to stop typing. The chat calmed down and soon no one was typing. "Okay I picked one." He said as Jack turned back around looking at Mark. As Jack was about to ask what he had to do Mark kissed him cupping the side of Jack's face. He soon pulled away and smiled looking at Jack. He blushed and soon realized what had happened. He looked back over to the chat seeing people write Septiplier confirmed and others saying AGAIN AGAIN.

Mark didn't take his eyes off of Jack as he blushed. "Alright I think were done here." Jack said while waving to the camera. "Bye." He waved and turned off the camera. He laid his elbows on the desk in front of him resting his head in his hands groaning. Mark looked over to him afraid he didn't feel the same even though he had kissed back. He scooted closer to Jack placing his hand on his back rubbing circles to comfort him. "Are you okay?" Mark asked rubbing his back.

Jack turned around quickly grabbing onto Mark's shirt pulling him into a kiss. Mark was shocked at first, but soon held onto Jack's waist pulling him closer and gladly kissing him back. Jack placed his arm's on Mark's shoulder smiling through the kiss. Mark broke the kiss smiling and leaving his hands on Jack's waist. "So are we still just friends? or are we something else?" Jack laughed and stood up walking over to Mark sitting on his lap with his arms sill on Mark's shoulders. "You know what fuck it Septiplier away." He said as Mark laughed and brought him into another kiss.

Septiplier One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें