Fire Ball

Jack woke up facing the wall. He felt Mark's grip tighten as he tried to get up. "Mark I want to get up." He didn't loosen his grip around the Irishman. "Stay in bed with me. I want you to keep me warm." He kept his eyes closed. "Mark the blanket can keep you warm. I want to go out for a run." He keeps his eyes closed. "Fine, but at least give me a kiss before you go." Jack sighs turning around to face Mark and gives him a peck on the lips. "That was a lame kiss." Mark opens his eyes looking at him. Jack rolls his eyes and kisses him again. They pull away from the kiss with Mark smiling. "Can I go get changed now?" Mark nods his head letting go of him. Jack gets out of bed and walks over to his dresser. He puts on a green t shirt with black shorts. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his hair and his teeth. "Alright Mark im going for a run see you when I get back." He walks back over to Mark and kisses his forehead before walking out the front door with his phone and house key. Mark rolls on the bed staring at the ceiling. He grabs his glasses and phone from the bedside table. He puts on his glasses making it easier to see what's on his phone. He smiles when he looks at his wallpaper that is of Jack holding his hand and resting his head on Mark's shoulder with Mark kissing the top of Jack's head. He starts to think back to that day.

"Mark I wanna go to the park today." Mark was currently sitting at his desk editing a video for tomorrow. "Im not going to stop you from doing what you want to do." Mark says keeping his eyes glued to the screen. "But I want to go to the park with you." He walks over to Mark turning him to face each other. Mark wrapped his arms around Jacks waist pulling him closer. Jack placed his hands on Mark's shoulders to help stay up. "Fine I can finish editing later, but why do you have to be so cute?" Mark said giving Jack a kiss. Mark walked to the front door grabbing the car keys. "I wanna walk to the park." Mark rolled his eyes and put the keys back where they were. They walked to the park and saw Felix and Ken there sitting on the grass. Felix saw Mark and Jack walking over to a bench on the other side of the park. "HEY LOVE BIRDS!" Felix yelled waving his hand in the air. They laughed and walked over to Felix and Ken. "Hey guys. What are you doing here?" Ken asked. "It's a beautiful day so we decided to go to the park." Mark said pointing to the blue sky. "What are you guys doing here?" Mark asked looking back at Felix and Ken. "We just though we could catch up and hang out." They all talked for a while and hung out. "Mark im getting tired." They stood up off the ground and said bye to Felix and Ken starting to walk back home. Mark grabbed Jack's hand and held it tight. Jack rested his head on Mark's shoulder. Mark got an idea and pulled out his phone turning the camera on. "What are you doing?" Jack asked not lifting his head. "I just want to get a picture." He lifted his phone and kissed the top of Jack's head while taking the picture.

Mark smiled at the memory of that day. He heard his bedroom door open and saw Jack back all sweaty and a little out of breath. "Hey beautiful. How was your run?" He didn't respond he just gave him a thumbs up and walked to the dresser. He grabbed a blue shirt with fresh black boxers. Mark just grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. A couple minuets pass and Jack walks out of the bathroom wearing his black boxers and blue shirt. "Sorry I didn't want to stay sweaty." He lays down on the bed next to Mark. He grabs Mark's arm and wraps his arm around his self. "What are you doing?" Mark asks looking over to Jack. "Im tired from my run. I just wanna lay in your arms." He closes his eyes and pulls the blanket up covering both of them and snuggling with Mark's arm. Mark turned on his side and wrapped his other arm around him. Jack grabbed Mark's other arm letting go of the opposite arm. "I love you my little clover." He kisses Jack's neck softly making him blush. "I love you to my fire ball." (get it....because his hair is red?....Sorry I won't do that again..probably. FYI Im still taking suggestions)