Smut {2}

The fireworks were done and everyone else was leaving. Mark decided since Jack was asleep in his lap that he would wait until the crowd was gone and he would carry him to the car. Everyone that sat around them was gone, but there was still a huge crowd still trying to get out. "You know I'm not fully asleep right?" Jack said opening his eyes and looking up at Mark. He smiled and shook his head. "What the hell we could have been home by now." Jack laughed sitting up.

"But I thought you wanted to finish what we started?" He asked before kissing him roughly. Mark's eyes widen, but he soon melted into the kiss. He puts his hands on Jack's butt pulling him closer. Mark breaks the kiss and looks into his eyes. "Let's do this when we get home. I sure as hell want you right now, but I don't think we should do this right now." Jack pouts and crosses his arms placing them close to his chest. "Trust me. I know as I'm getting that shirt off of you that you would just back out." Jack rolls his eyes knowing Mark was right.

"Fine I'll wait till we get home." He sighs admitting defeat. He pouted and let his bottom lip out. "Don't pout princess. We will be home soon." Jack laid back down on Mark's chest closing his eyes. "Don't actually fall asleep on me." Mark says messing with his green hair. "Fine I'll sleep on the floor." He says getting up. He was stopped when Mark grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down on his lap. "I just mean don't fall asleep if you want to have fun." Mark said as Jack sat back down on his lap.

"But I want to now. If you make me wait I'll just fall asleep again." He says intertwining there fingers together. "Ok..." He sighs putting there hands down bringing Jacks face closer to his. "I'll give you two choices." He leans in closer kissing him. "And what are the choices?" Jack asks as Mark goes to his neck and he scoots up more on his lap. "One. Is that I can jerk you off and we can go home after that." Jack closes his eyes as he rubs his growing erection on Marks. He hums in response not wanting to let out a loud moan. "Two. We can find a bathroom and make a quickie."

Jack hums a little louder. "I pick number 2." Jack says standing up and pulling Mark up with him. "But first I have to clean all this up and bring it with us." Jack groans in frustration and let's go of Mark's hand. "Fine." He crossed his arms resting them on his chest. "Aw come on don't make that face." Jack looked down closing his eyes. Mark walked up to him and placed a finger under Jack's chin lifting his head. Jack opened his eyes using his best puppy dog eyes. "Baby I need to get this cleaned up before we go."

He kissed him before going back to the blanket and folding it up. Jack walked around the tree on the other side leaning against it waiting for Mark.
~~~~~~
Once Mark was done cleaning everything up and put it back in the backpack he walked up to Jack and grabbed his phone taking it away from him. "Hey I was using tha-" He was cut off by Mark kissing him passionately and grabbing his ass. He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck making the kiss deeper. Mark pushed him against the tree starting to grind on him. He lifted Jack's legs up allowing him to wrap them around his waist. Mark breaks the kiss holding Jack up. "You ready?" He asks looking into his eyes. "When did it seem like I wasn't?" Mark laughs and let's him down grabbing the backpack and holding Jack's hand.
~~~~~~
They get to the bathroom and walk in. Mark locks the door behind him making Jack turn around smiling and throwing off his shirt. "Alright we have to make this quick." Jack nods dropping his shirt walking over to Mark. Mark picks him up quickly kissing his neck. He pushed him against the wall looking for the spot that would make him melt. "M-mm." Is all that came out of his mouth. He knew right away he had found that one spot he was looking for. A little while later he took off Jack's pants and boxers in one swift motion.

"We are going to have to improvise since we have no lube." Mark said softly. Jack simply nodded. He placed three fingers near Jack's mouth. He knew what he meant and started to suck.
~~~~~~
When his fingers were coated up with saliva he pushed in one finger letting him get use to it. After a little while he added one more then another. He continued to scissor and stretch him out. Jack continued moaning out Mark's name and kept asking him to go faster. "Sh. Baby we need to be quiet." He said whispering against Jack's neck. He bit his bottom lip trying to conceal his moans.

He soon pulled out his fingers. Jack whimpered at the loss of the feeling. He slowly pushed in stopping once he was half way letting him get use to it. "Y-you c-can move n-now." Jack said keeping his eyes shut. He started slowly thrusting in and out. He continued to go slow making sure he didn't hurt him. "F-faster Mark." He said panting a little. He picked up his speed making Jack moan louder. He kept aiming differently looking for that one spot that would make him bite his lip hard.

He went in once more aiming a little more up when he hit the spot. "Ma-MARK! Right there." He smiled knowing he found it. Jack started digging his nails into Mark's back leaving marks. "I-I'm almo-" He soon came all over his and Mark's chest. Mark knew he was close too, but wanted this to last, but he knew he had to be quick. Soon he came inside of his new fiancé.

He rested his head in the crook of Jack's neck placing small kisses and saying I love you over and over again. He let Jack down softly and got his clothes on. Jack stumbled a bit, but Mark helped him get dressed and helped him out of the bathroom.
~~~~~~
They got home and Mark carried his new fiancé in the house bridal style. "Welcome home." He said smiling and setting him down. "Fuck." Jack yelled falling on the floor. Mark immediately picked him back up with Jack wrapping his legs around Mark's waist. "My ass hurts." Jack said hiding his face in the crook of Mark's neck. Mark laughed as he carried him upstairs to there room.

"Well you picked number two." They got to the room and set him on the bed gently laying him down. He took off all of his clothes and got into bed with him. "And I don't regret my decision." Jack said snuggling into Mark's side closing his eyes. Mark laughs pulling him closer. "Happy anniversary princess." He kisses the top of his head and closes his eyes. "Happy anniversary fire ball." Jack said cuddling closer to Mark.