Prostitute

Thank you to IDTA321 for suggesting it. Sorry it took forever I had to look stuff up.

Jack walked down the street seeing the speakeasy he works at. He walked in and saw it was pretty busy. He walked into the building and saw it was somewhat busy. He walked behind the bar and took off his jacket placing it on the hook. He started to serve people waiting at the bar when he saw a man leaning against the back wall looking around the room.

He was wearing a black v-neck shirt that hugged his body with blue skinny jeans. Jack found him extremely attractive. He finished the drink and handed it to the customer. "I'm going to take the floor." Jack said to his co worker.

He walked out to the floor and started walking over to the man. "Hey." He leaned against the wall next to the male. "40 for touching 70 for more." Jack raised his eyebrows now realizing what he did. "What about just a conversation?" The male sighed and continued looking around the room crossing his arms. "5." Jack sighed and smirked and pulled out his wallet. "You drive a hard bargain, but here." He handed the man the five dollars and he gestured to the table in front of them. He took the money and sat in front of Jack.

"Well since I already know what you do why don't you tell me your name." Jack said leaning on the table. "Names Mark. Yours?" Jack raised his eyebrows and leaned back in his chair. "Wow not much of a talker are you? My names Sean, but I prefer Jack." Mark laughed a bit and crossed his arms.

"You should be happy. I wouldn't let people take up my time when I could be paid a lot more to do much more, but your cute so why not." Jack smiled. "Thank you for that compliment, but I didn't even know that you were a prostitute until I said hi." Mark sat up in his seat laughing a little. "Well now you know. Does that bother you?" Jack shook his head. "No it doesn't."
~~~
A couple weeks past and Mark had stopped having Jack pay to talk to him. Every time Jack saw Mark walk to the bathroom or some where else with a guy or girl he would always get upset. Jack told Mark about how he felt and Mark understood. Mark then took the people somewhere else, but spent majority of the time with Jack at the bar.

One day the police shut down the speakeasy and Jack sat outside worrying about what he was going to do about his rent and job. He sat outside holding his legs close to his chest crying from realizing he was going to get kicked out of his apartment. Mark walked down the sidewalk and saw Jack sitting outside crying.

He ran over to him and sat beside him holding him. Jack let go of his legs and cried onto Mark's shoulder. Mark looked up and saw the closed sign on the door. He looked back down at Jack and held onto him tighter. He pulled him on his lap and rubbed his back. "It's okay." Jack lifted his head off of Mark's shoulder sniffling and wiping the tears away. "It's not okay. I lost my job and i'm going to lose my house and i'm going to be homele-" Before he could finish his sentence Mark cupped Jack's cheek bringing him into a kiss.

Jack was surprised, but soon started to kiss back. Mark smiled and pulled away from the kiss. "You can stay at my place until you find a job and a place." He wiped away the tears from Jack's face smiling. "You sure? I don't want to bother you." Mark brought him back into another kiss. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's waist. He kissed Jack's forehead and let his lips linger. "I'm sure. I would love to have you staying with me and make sure you stay off the streets." Jack smiled and closed his eyes.
~~~
Jack woke up seeing Mark's side empty. He got a little sad and sighed. He turned the other way and closed his eyes. He was about to fall asleep when he felt soft lips on his. He pulled away and opened his eyes seeing Mark sitting in front of him smiling. "There are those beautiful blue eyes." Jack smiled and pulled Mark into a kiss. "I thought you went off to your job."

Jack said placing his hands under the pillow looking into Mark's eyes. "I did." Jack sighed as Mark stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed. "To quit. It wasn't easy, but I did it." Mark climbed into bed wrapping his arms around Jack pulling him closer. Jack smiled and intertwined their hands. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's neck.

I swear I'm going to be single forever.