Tattoo

Mark was sitting on the couch wondering where Jack was. Today was there 3 year anniversary and Mark just wanted to stay home with his boyfriend and watch a couple movies and just cuddle. He texted Jack asking where he was. Jack texted back saying he was doing something for someone. Mark rolled his eyes and threw his phone on the couch. He turned off the tv and walked upstairs sighing.

He crawled on the bed going under the covers. He turned on his phone opened Pandora. He let the music play and started to fall asleep. Jack walked into the house covering his wrist. "Mark?" Mark heard his name being called from downstairs. He lifted his head rubbing his eyes. He was about to get out of the bed when he heard the door open and saw Jack walk in holding his wrist. "Hey." Jack said walking over to the bed.

He crawled in the bed under the covers. Mark laid back down and wrapped his arm around Jack's waist pulling him closer. "Why are you holding your wrist?" Mark asked grabbing his wrist. Jack let go of his wrist and showed Mark his tattoo that read Mark in cursive. The tattoo was in black ink and was all red around it. "Happy three year anniversary." Mark smiled and looked over to Jack cupping his cheek kissing him softly.

Mark accidentally ran his thumb over the tattoo while they were kissing and Jack pulled away wincing from the pain. "Oh my god i'm so sorry." Mark said grabbing Jack's wrist carefully and kissing the tattoo softly trying not to hurt him. Jack grabbed Mark's chin and kissed him pulling away his wrist. Jack pulled away the kiss and rested his head on Mark's chest laying his wrist on Mark's stomach.

"Do you like it?" He asks looking up at Mark. "I love it and I love you." He said smiling. Jack smiled and looked back down to his wrist. Mark kissed the top of Jack's head rubbing his back. "I love you too." Jack said kissing Mark's chest closing his eyes. Mark grabbed Jack's wrist bringing it up to his face kissing it once again. Jack blushed scooting closer to Mark.