Ex

I don't like to put signe or Amy in the stories because it makes me feel uncomfortable writing and reading it.

Jack had decided that since he had left his ex Brenda for Mark that he thought it would be nice if he talked to her and caught up with her. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mark asked as Jack was walking around the living room cleaning. Jack stopped and walked over to Mark. He wrapped his arms around Marks neck and brought him into a passionate kiss. Mark wrapped his arms around Jacks waist deepening the kiss.

Jack broke the kiss and looked into Marks eyes smiling. "I feel bad for her since I found someone I love." He said as he ran his fingers into the back of Mark's hair. Mark smiled and kissed him again. "Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you two. I don't want her stealing you." Jack laughed and continued cleaning the living room. "She won't steal me. I love you too much." Mark smiled more and helped Jack clean up.
~~~
Mark was sitting on the couch with Jack in his lap while watching tv. There was a knock on the door and Jack opened his eyes. "I'll get it." Jack gave Mark a kiss below his chin and got off his lap. He walked over to the door and opened it. "Brenda! Hi!" Jack opened his arms and brought her into a hug. "Hey Sean. You look nice." Jack looked at his outfit that consisted of black sweat pants and one of Marks old shirts.

"Oh." He laughed. "Thank you, but you look way nicer then me." Brenda smiled and walked into the house. "Thank you. Who's this handsome fellow?" She asked smirking at Mark. Jack closed the door as Mark stood up. "That's my boyfriend Mark." Her smirk faded away and raised her eyebrows. "This is who I lost to? Damn." Mark smiled and held out his hand for a handshake. She dissed it and sat down on the couch. Mark put his hand back down and looked at Jack confused. Jack shrugged his shoulders and walked over to them and sat beside her.
~~~
An hour had passed and Mark had realized Brenda didn't like him. He went up to the room and started to think of how much time they had spent together and he could hear their laughs from upstairs. He got off the bed and walked over to the door. He locked it and went back to the bed and face planted onto the bed.
~~~
Jack had realized Mark didn't come back downstairs. He looked at the stairs as Brenda was talking. "Sean." She said and placed her hand on his thigh. Jack jumped and looked over to her. He felt her hand start to rub his thigh and looked at her hand then back up. When he looked up she pressed her lips against his. Jack widened his eyes and quickly got off the couch. "What are you doing?" He asked loudly wiping his mouth. "Oh come on. I know you don't like what's his name." Jack cut her off.

"His name is Mark." He said angrily. "Whatever. I know you don't love him. He left like an hour ago and you didn't check until now." She got off the couch and walked closer to him. "I know you want to be with me." She tried grabbing for Jack's hand when he pulled his hand away and quickly walked to the door. "I don't want to be with you. I'm the happiest I've ever been with Mark and I tried being friends with you, but you fucked that up. Now leave." He pointed out the door staring at her angrily. She shrugged her shoulders and walked to the door.

"I'll get you." She said with a smirk and walked out the door. Jack slammed the door shut and locked it. He sighed and walked upstairs. He walked over to there bedroom and found the door locked. "Mark?" He asked knocking on the door.

Mark heard a knock on the door and Jack call his name. He slowly got off the bed and wiped away the tears. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. He opened the door hanging his head down. Jack saw the tears on Mark's face. Mark turned around and was about to walk back to the bed when Jack grabbed his hand and turned him back around. "Mark what's wrong?" Mark shook his head and closed his eyes as he felt more tears start to form. Jack heard Mark sniffle and wrapped his arms around his neck.

He kissed his cheek and bent down a little kissing him softly. Mark lifted his head cupping Jacks cheek kissing back. Jack smiled as he pulled away from the kiss and wiped away his tears. "I heard what happened downstairs." Jack sighed and his smile disappeared. "I'm glad you chose me." Jack smiled as Mark brought him back into a kiss.

Thank you to SeptiplierequaLife for suggesting this.