Jack's on top? {1}

Thank you to @MFSMSeptiplier for suggesting this.

Mark was always top. Jack had always wanted to top Mark, but when he would tell Mark he wanted to top Mark would laugh and fight Jack to be top. Jack would always lose and end up being bottom. Today Mark wanted things to be different. He wanted Jack to be top, but he wanted a little fun before Jack got irritated and push Mark down on the bed.
~~~
Mark and Jack sat at a booth with Jack laying his head on Mark's shoulder. They were waiting for Ken and Felix to arrive to hang out. They heard the door open seeing Ken and Felix looking around for them. "Hey guys over here." Mark said standing up making Jack lift his head opening his eyes. They walked over to Mark sitting across from them. "Hey guys." Felix said sitting down. Jack smiled saying hi back. The waiter came by asking for what they wanted to drink.

They ordered their drinks and the waiter walks away. Jack lays his head back down on Mark's shoulder and Mark places his hand on Jack's thigh rubbing up and down going higher each time. Jack closed his eyes letting Mark rub his thigh. "What's with him?" Felix asks pointing to Jack. He quickly opens his eyes and lifts his head grabbing Mark's hand pushing his hand away. "O-Oh...i'm just tired." He said crossing his arms on the table laying his head on his arms. Mark smiled and rubbed his back chuckling a little.
~~~
Half way through their meal Jack had to use the bathroom. Jack walked to the bathroom leaving Mark, Felix and Ken at the booth. "If you excuse me I need to use the bathroom too." He said wiping his mouth and standing up walking to the bathroom. He gets to the bathroom and makes sure no one else besides him and Jack are in the bathroom. He locked the door leaning against the door waiting for Jack. He walked out of the stall walking to the sink.

"Oh hey Mark." He said turning on the sink putting soap on his hands. Mark walked behind him kissing his neck while his hands snaked down Jack's stomach going under his shirt. "Mark what are you doing? Any one can walk in." Jack said trying to push Mark off with his elbow. "No I made sure I locked it." He said connecting his lips to Jack's shoulder biting it a bit. "Mark what are you doing? We aren't going to fuck in a public restroom." He said grabbing a towel drying off his hands. "I know I'm just getting you ready for when we get home."

Jack turned around trying to push Mark off, but only being lifted by him and being set on the counter while Mark goes back to his neck attacking his weak spot. Jack bit his lower lip trying to conceal a moan and wrapped his legs around Mark's waist as his hands went to his hair tugging at it. Mark smiled knowing he had got to him. He placed his hand on Jack's now growing erection palming it softly while still slightly sucking a his neck making sure not to leave a visible mark.

Jack felt his stomach tense up as he bit his lower lip harder as Mark palmed his erection and sucked at his neck. Mark pulled away only because they heard a knock on the door. Mark stopped sucking at his neck and focused and his attention on the door then back on Jack. "I guess we should go back out there and stop hogging the bathroom." He said smiling.

"But how am I going to hid this?" Jack asked pointing to his crotch while his other arm laid on Mark's shoulder. "Just walk behind me and you'll be fine." He kissed his cheek while taking him off the counter. He grabbed Jack's hand and unlocked the door seeing someone outside giving Mark the stink eye. Mark just laughed and continued to walk holding Jack close. "There you guys are." Felix said putting away his phone. "I'm surprised I don't see any hickeys on Sean." Ken said looking at Jack smiling and laughing a bit.

Jack blushed and hid his face on Mark's chest. Mark laughed and wrapped his arm around Jack's legs pulling them on his lap. "Well I think we embarrassed Sean enough. I should get going" Felix said while Ken got up letting Felix out. "Yea I should go to I have to edit some videos. Here's some money for the food thank you." Mark said welcome as Felix and Ken walked out.

He looked back down to Jack smiling seeing he's still blushing. "It's okay baby they're gone." He said rubbing his back. As Jack looked up Mark kissed him softly. Jack broke the kiss looking into Mark's eyes. He raised his head putting his lips next to Mark's ear. "Can we go home?" He asked whispering into Marks ear. He smiled and nodded his head getting the waitress attention. He payed for the food and walked to the car.
~~~
As they were in the car driving Mark placed one of his hands on Jack's still showing erection and started to rub earning moans from Jack. Mark smiled and stopped. He grabbed Jack's hand keeping his eyes on the road. Jack looked over to Mark giving him the stink eye, but holding onto his hand tightly. "I'm so going to get you when we get home." Jack said facing back to the road. Mark smiled happily knowing he accomplished.
~~~
As they got home Mark parked the car purposely getting out slowly. Jack walked over to his side groaning. He grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him to the house as Mark closed the door and stumbled to catch up with Jack. Once they got to the door Jack turned around and pushed Mark onto the door kissing him roughly. Jack kept licking Mark's bottom lip asking for entrance, but being the tease Mark is he didn't open his mouth and tried his hardest not to moan.

Jack grabbed the keys out of Mark's hands that were on his back. He broke the kiss and leaned over Mark's shoulder making no space between them as he brushed his erection on Mark's making him moan into Jack's ear. He unlocked the door and connected their lips together as he jumped and wrapped his legs around Mark's waist as Mark holds him up. They walked into the house closing the door in the process. Mark walked upstairs never breaking the kiss. They got to the room and he set Jack down finally breaking the kiss for air. Jack started sucking at his neck leaving visible hickeys licking them soothing Mark.

"S-Sean." He grabbed Jack's shoulders pushing him back looking into his eyes. Jack hummed wrapping his arm's around Mark's waist looking up at Mark with puppy dog eyes. "Do you want to top?" Jack backed up holding onto Mark's arms tightly. "Are you serious?" Jack asked smiling. Mark nodded his head smiling. Jack connected their lips jumping into his arms. Mark smiled gripping Jack's ass tightly. Jack started grinding on Mark making him moan slipping his tongue in Mark's mouth tasting every inch of him.