It's long and has Smut. Even the title is a little dirty

Thank you to ThatPhsychoGal for suggesting this.
~~~~~~
Mark was currently sitting on the couch with Jack placed in his lap. They were watching a movie Jack has been wanting to see since it came out. Marks mind started to wonder and he thought of their first time together also when Mark took Jacks virginity.
~~~~~~
Usually whenever they made out Mark would start to lift Jack's shirt and he would stop him telling Mark he wasn't ready. Mark would agree and walk into a different room. Every time he did that guilt was building up inside Jack. Mark would usually come back smiling at Jack seeing him give back a little smile. They would cuddle and Mark would tell him it's ok and he didn't want to pressure him into doing something he wasn't ready to do. Now they have been together for almost a year and he felt ready. Jack walked upstairs to Mark's recording room. He knocked on the door getting no response. He opened the door seeing Mark sitting at his desk editing a video they did together. He walked over behind him putting his head in the crook of Mark's neck placing small kisses. Mark took of his headphones and placed them on his desk. He turned around smiling as Jack sat in his lap. "Well this is a pleasant surprise." As he was about to laugh Jack pulled him into a heated kiss. Mark froze at first, but then soon melted into the kiss kissing back. Jack smiled into the kiss as Mark licked his bottom lip. Jack opened his mouth letting Mark take control of the kiss and explore his mouth. Mark's hands snaked up his side then wrapping around his waist pulling him closer. Jack laid his arms on Marks shoulders starting to grind on him slowly. Mark quickly broke the kiss making Jack stop grinding. He looked at Mark like he had done something wrong. "Are you sure your ready for this?" Mark said calmly. Jack nodded his head looking into Mark's eyes. "Are you completely sure? Because I don't want to and then you regret it." Jack kissed him again with the same passion as he did before. He broke the kiss smiling. "I'm a hundred percent sure." Mark smiled pulling him into another heated make out session. Mark snuck his hands up Jack's shirt feeling his stomach.

Jack moaned into the kiss as he started to grind on him again. Mark picked him up making Jack wrap his legs around his waist continuing to grind. They made it to the bedroom never breaking the kiss. Mark set Jack on the bed finally breaking the kiss. He grab Jack's shirt and started to take it off. He did the same with his own shirt throwing it somewhere in the room.

He pushed down Jack making him lay down on the bed. He bent down kissing his chest down to his stomach. Jack started to get nervous as Mark started to unbutton his pants. He tries calming his self down by shutting his eyes tightly and biting on his index finger. Mark looked back up at Jack seeing his face. He immediately stopped what he was doing and crawled above Jack cupping his chin making him open his eyes and let go of his finger.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?" Jack shook his head relaxing as he looked into Mark's eyes. "I'm just nervous." He said looking at Mark's bare chest biting his lower lip rubbing circles on Mark's chest. "You know we don't have to do this." He grabbed Jack's hand that was placed on his chest. Jack looked up at Mark into his eyes while his free hand went to his red messy hair. "I know, but I'm ready for this and I'm sure of it." He said putting his hand on the back of Mark's neck messing with the hair and pulled him into a kiss.

Mark pulled away from the kiss placing his hand on Jack's side. Mark kissed Jack's neck sucking and nibbling leaving little marks. He slid his hands down to Jack's pants slipping them off. He stood up and did the same with his pants throwing them onto the floor. He went back to Jack's neck licking the previous marks on his neck soothing him. Jack let out a soft moan making Mark smile happy he could make him moan.

Mark kissed up Jack's jawline lastly kissing his lips softly. Mark pulled Jack's waist up off the bed as his thumb went under the waist band of Jacks boxers pulling them down a bit. He pulls them down a little bit more before Jack grabs his wrist. He breaks the kiss looking down at him. "You first." Mark smiles and kisses him before standing up. Jack rests on his elbows looking up at him. Mark takes in a deep breath before taking off his boxers letting his erection free. Jack looks at him licking his lips a bit.

Mark laughs and crawls back over Jack stopping at his stomach kissing it a bit. "Now its your turn." He looked up at Jack making sure it's ok. Jack nods his head putting his head back down on the pillow. Mark continued and bit the top of his boxers pulling it down. He pulled down the boxers stopping once the top of his erection showed. Mark smiled and licked and kissed it softly making Jack moan louder.

He continued pulling the boxers all the way down. He pulled it down all the way letting his erection free. Mark smiled and kisses his tip making Jack blush. He hid his face and Mark crawled above him removing his hands kissing his nose."Don't worry princess I'll be gentle." Jack smiled messing with Mark's hair. "Are you ready?" He asked looking into his eyes. Jack nodded quickly. Mark slowly entered his fingers inside slowly going in and out.

Mark connected their lips ad Jack moaned into the kiss. Soon Mark adds in one more finger then another stretching him out. He pulled out his fingers hearing Jack whine. He reached over to the bedside table grabbing something out of the drawer. He pulled out a tube of lube getting off of Jack. He opened the lube and lubed up his cock. He groaned as he out the lube on slowly jerking him off. He pulled away his hand and walked back over to Jack.

Jack sat up looking up at Mark. "Mark?" Mark bent down grabbing Jack's chin kissing him softly. "Yes princess?" He asked breaking the kiss slowly letting his lips linger on Jack's rubbing his thumb on his cheek. "Can I ride you?" Mark smiles and nods is head. He picks up Jack and lays on the bed grabbing Jack's waist. Jack aimed Mark to his entrance. "Are you sure your ready?" Jack nodded slowly having Mark enter him. Jack moaned as Mark entered him slowly. He stopped as he felt Marks waist under him. Mark sat up kissing Jack's neck trying to distract him.

A little later Jack started to bounce up and down with his moans getting louder. He laid his head back as he started bouncing faster. Mark started to thrust slowly resulting Jack to bend his head forward laying his forehead on Mark's shoulder. "F-Faster." Jack pleaded. Mark did as he pleaded and started to thrust faster.

Jack gripped at Mark's back leaving scratches that will be sure to show up the next day. He bit at Mark's neck making sure not to hurt him. He let go of his neck and moaned louder. "Mar-MARK!! Right there!" He said screaming Mark's name. Mark's thrust became rougher as he kept hitting the bundle of nerves that drove Jack crazy. "M-Mark I'm almost there." He said laying his head on Mark's shoulder. "Me too."

Mark said thrusting in and out. Soon Jack came all over their chest breathing in and out deeply closing his eyes. Mark soon came inside of Jack. He laid back on the bed with Jack laying on his chest. He placed Jack on the bed getting off the bed. He walked to the bathroom grabbing a rag cleaning his self off. He walked back into the room walking over to Jack who was half asleep. He cleaned his self off and put some boxers on him and Jack then walked to the washer placing the towel in.

He walked over to Jack and laid next to him. He picked him up and placed him on his chest pulling the blanket over them. He kissed the side of Jack's head while he laid there tired. "How was your first time?" Mark asked letting his lips linger as he looked down at Jack. "No regrets." He said keeping his eyes closed smiling.
~~~~~~
"Mark!" Jack said snapping his fingers in front of his face. "Oh i'm sorry. I guess I just got lost in my thoughts." He said rubbing his face. "Well what were you thinking about?" He asked placing the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table turning around sitting on Mark's lap facing him. "I was just thinking of our first time." He said kissing his cheek. Jack rolled his eyes and groaned as Mark started to kiss his neck.

He stopped kissing his neck once he heard Jack groan. He lifted his head and looking at Jack with a confusing look. "Is that good or bad?" Mark asked sounding offended when loosening his grip around Jack's waist. "The sex was good, but I remember my ass hurting like a mother fucker the next day. You even had to help me with pretty much everything." Mark laughed and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist pulling him closer. "Yea, but it was nice spending the whole day with you." He said nuzzling his head into Jack's neck giving him quick little kisses.

He kept giving Jack little kisses all over his face making him laugh trying to push Mark off. "I want to give my little princess kisses." Mark said trying to kiss him. "Fine one more kiss." He said letting Mark kiss his lips bringing him into a heated kiss. Jack breaks the kiss messing with Mark's hair. "Your so needy today." He said laughing. "Yea, but you still love your big fire ball." Jack laughed and rested his arms on Mark's shoulders. "True...True."