Oops

Thank you to @Proxy_Creepy_Fan for suggesting this I honestly really liked writing this. I don't know why, but I did any way Thank you.
~~~~
Jack's plane landed at 12:47 am. He came back from Ireland from visiting his family. He grabbed his luggage and called for an uber. He didn't want to call Mark thinking he might be recording or out with some friends. The uber got there in no time. He got in and waited to get to his and Mark's shared house. An hour or so passed and they got to the house. Jack payed for the ride and got out carrying his luggage to the front door. He couldn't find his key in his pockets or under the mat. He tried calling Mark, but was sent straight to voicemail. He tried texting him, but never got an answer. He tried knocking on the door and ringing the door bell never getting an answer. He sighed and knew he couldn't ask any of his friends because they didn't know that they were a couple. He leaned against the door and slid down sitting on the floor. He sighed and waited for Mark to get home. He felt tired from being on an airplane for ever. He soon fell asleep sitting by the door.
~~~~
Mark parked his car in the driveway seeing someone asleep at the door. He turned the car off and walked out of the car to the front door. As he got closer to the door he noticed it was his boyfriend sleeping against the door. He smiled and lifted him up waking him up. He opened his eyes quickly moving around a lot startled by Mark picking him up.

"IT'S OKAY! It's ok. It's just me." Mark said calming him down. Jack's breathing slowed back down and relaxed into Mark's arms. He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck burying his face into his chest. Mark started kissing and nibbling on his neck leaving hickeys. He grabbed Jack's ass squeezing it. Jack let out a little yelp hitting Mark's shoulder playfully. "I missed that sweet ass of yours." Mark said sitting down on the couch with Jack sitting in his lap.

Jack blushed and covered his face. Mark rolled his eyes grabbing Jack's hands intertwining there fingers together and pulled his hands away. He kissed him passionately and roughly. Jack smiled and blushed through the kiss. They continued making out for a minuet or two as Jack started to grind on Mark. As Mark was starting to take Jack's shirt off there front door opened. Bob, Wade and Felix walked through holding Jack's bags that were left outside.

"Hey Mar-" Felix stopped in his tracks seeing Jack on top of Mark with half out of shirt of with both of them with a hard-on. Jack blushed and got off of Mark running upstairs into the bedroom slamming the door behind him. Mark stood up clearing his throat blushing and fixing his shirt. "So I'm guessing you two are....a thing now?" Mark nods his head to Felix's obvious question.

"How come you didn't tell us?!" Bob screamed waving his hands in the air. Mark shrugged his shoulders. "I'll take that." Mark says grabbing Jack's luggage from Wade's hand. "You want to take care of that before we record?" Wade asks pointing to Mark's clear boner. "Oh. Ha. Yea I'll be back. Make your selves at home and you guys can set up." He says walking upstairs.

He gets up stairs walking to the bedroom knocking on the door. He didn't hear an answer, but walked in anyway. He walked in seeing Jack laying on the bed staring at the ceiling no longer being aroused. Mark walked up to Jack kissing up his stomach placing Jack's shirt over his head. "Mark our friends are down there now stop." Jack said trying to pushing Mark away from under his shirt, but failing. He continued to kiss up Jack's stomach resisting from Jack trying to push him away.

Mark came out from under Jack's shirt looking up at him. "Can you at least help me with this since you helped make this?" He said pointing down. "I'm sorry Mark." He said sitting up. "But they are all down there and I don't want them to hear us." Mark rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you owe me." He pecked his lips and left walking to the bathroom.