Tease

Thank you to @alice59098 for suggesting this. It took two days, but I got it done.

Mark sighed taking off his headphones placing them on his desk. He turned his chair and walked over to his bed. He laid on his back on the bed closing his eyes. He rested his arm on his forehead getting comfortable on where he laid. He heard Jack scream at a game in his record in room. He laughed and started to think about his boyfriend.

He started thinking of when they were in a heated make out session. He thought of his bare chest and the way he would moan as he attacked his neck. He loved the way he look no matter what. He thought of his ass whenever he slapped his ass or squeezed it no matter what Jack would always get so flustered. Soon after thinking more of his boyfriend he felt his pants tighten.

He heard the door open and he looked up seeing Jack standing at the door frame. Mark laid his head back down closing his eyes sighing. "I see someone's enjoying themselves." He said laughing a bit. Mark joined his laughter keeping his eyes closed. Jack closed the door behind him walking towards Mark. He got to Mark and climbed over him sitting dangerously close to his erection. Mark gasped biting his lower lip as he sat down. Jack smiled from the sight below him.

He bent down kissing Mark's neck softly. He started moaning quietly knowing it would get him harder. He nibbled on Mark's neck sending shivers down Mark's spin. "So." Jack said placing his hands on Mark's chest pushing his self up. "What made this little guy show up?" He said scooting closer to his erection rubbing his chest. "Just thinking of you babe." He said grabbing Jack's waist rubbing them trying to get him to scoot farther up. Jack laughed and grabbed Mark's hands knowing what he was trying to do.

"No...no no. Remember when I was in your situation and you teased the hell out of me? Well....pay backs a bitch." He pulled Mark's hands away from his waist intertwining there fingers. He lift there hands into the air looking into each other's eyes. Jack bent back down kissing Mark softly. He started kissing down Mark's jawline going down to his neck. He went up to Mark's ear biting it a bit. Jack moaned into Mark's ear louder than before. Mark let go of Jack's hands grabbing his waist grinding on him moaning.

Jack sat up grabbing Mark's hands pinning them down next to Mark's head sitting lower on Mark's legs. "Bad boy. No touching." He moved Mark's hands above Mark's head holding them with one hand. He started kissing Mark roughly letting his free hand going on his chest feeling Mark's muscles. He broke the kiss as he lifted Mark's shirt stopping once his shirt was at his hands. Jack tied Mark's shirt making sure he couldn't break it. Mark pulled his wrists over his face looking at the tied shirt around it.

"Don't worry." Jack said pushing Mark's arms back above his head. "I won't hurt my precious Markymoo." He kissed down his chest down to his stomach making Mark take a deep breath. Jack placed his hand on Mark's clothed cock rubbing it not making much friction. Mark moaned and bucked his hips wanting more friction. As Mark moaned Jack kissed him letting his tongue into Mark's mouth claiming dominance. Mark didn't bother fighting for dominance and let Jack take over.

Jack broke the kiss biting on Mark's lower lip looking at his face while his hand left Mark's crotch. Jack sat up looking at his sweating boyfriend underneath him. He smiled rubbing Mark's bare chest. "I think I'm done here." He said getting off of Mark. Mark opened his eyes sighing. "The least you could do is undo my shirt on my wrists." He said sitting up putting his arms on his lap. Jack walked back over untying the shirt from Mark's wrists.

As he was done untying the shirt Mark grabbed his face and kissed him roughly. They broke the kiss with Jack smiling. "I see I did a number on you." Jack said smiling. Mark rolled his eyes and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Love ya Mark." He said walking out of the room closing the door behind him. "Love you too tease." Mark yelled.