Back Pains

Jack woke up on his stomach with his back in so much pain he didn't want to move. He remembered Mark was spending the night over at Bob's place. He sighed and left his eyes closed scared to move. He looked over to the bedside table and saw his phone sitting there with the screen lighting up. He tried reaching for it, but it was out of his reach. He sighed and gave up. His phone continuously vibrated and went off. He tried scooting closer to the phone, but his back just hurt him more.

The pain throughout the day just got worse and Mark still hasn't come back home. His phone had died and Jack laid in bed with tears falling down his cheeks. He squeezed his eyes shut and hid his face in his pillow.
~~~
Mark had tried texting Jack when he woke up and never got a reply. He knew he was probably still asleep so he just waited a couple more hours hoping to finally get a response. When a few hours passed Mark checked his phone and still saw no response from Jack. "I'm sorry guys, but I texted Jack a couple hours ago and he still hasn't responded." He said standing up from the couch walking to the front door.
~~~
He got to the house and walked inside quickly. "Seàn?!" Mark asked closing the door. He took his shoes off and placed his keys on the counter. "Seàn?" He yelled again and got no response. He looked around downstairs and didn't see him. He walked upstairs and walked into the bedroom seeing Jack laying on the bed with his face planted into the pillow.

He heard muffled sobs coming from him. He walked over to him and sat beside him rubbing his back. "N-No don't." Jack said looking over to Mark hitting his hand away. "What's wrong?" Mark asked wiping away his tears. "M-My back hurts t-that I don't want to m-move." Jack said sniffling.

"My poor baby." Mark said kissing Jack's cheek and sitting on Jack's legs. Mark began to message his back. He winced and tears started to fill his eyes. Mark continued to massage his back wiping the pain away from Jack's back. Jack relaxed as the pain went away.

"Are you better now?" Mark asked bending down whispering into his ear. Jack nodded his head with his eyes closed. Mark smiled and took off Jack's shirt throwing it on the floor. He kissed up Jack's spine and up to his neck. He rubbed Jack's sides and kissed his cheek.

"Is this why you didn't answer my calls or texts?" Jack opens his eyes looking into Mark's eyes. "Yea." Mark smiles and brings him into a kiss. "See and you said you don't like it when I baby you." Mark said laughing. "Well it's good to be babied by you sometimes." Jack said as he smirked.