I'm sorry....but he's mine

Jack was recording a blog when he heard his door being open and he knew it was Mark so he kept talking about what's going on with his channel. Mark walked over to him and spun his chair around making him face him.

Before Jack got a word out Mark kissed him cupping the side of Jack's face. Jack broke the kiss pushing Mark's chest. "Mark I'm recording and I don't want to have to worry about editing out your kisses." Mark shrugs his shoulders and walks out of the room closing the door.
~~~
Jack was about to start his outro when Mark came walking in again. "Mark what are you doing?" He asked as Mark showed half his face then showed the rest of his face looking at Jack. "Can I have a kiss?" He asks using his puppy eyes. "Come here." Jack said reaching his arms out making grabby hands. Mark runs over to him happily and laughing.

He gets to Jack and quickly kisses him as Jack grabs his face deepening the kiss and Mark pulls on his waist also deepening the kiss. Jack patted on Mark's chest signaling to stop the kiss. Though Mark didn't stop and just pulled him even closer.

Jack laughed and placed his hands on Mark's chest pushing away. Mark whined as he pushed away still holding onto Jack's waist. "Mark I still need to record my outro and then edit. When I'm done I'll give you more kisses." Mark rolled his eyes and got off of Jack.
~~~
Jack was in the middle of editing with his headphones on when Mark walked back in hoping he could spend some time with him. He looked at Jack while his eyes were glued on the screen editing the video. He walked up behind him and bent down kissing his neck softly making Jack jump. He stopped editing the video and took off his headphones turning around to face Mark. Before Jack says anything Mark connects their lips and lifts Jack up making him higher then Mark.

Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck smiling. Mark squeezed Jack's ass making Jack pull away from the kiss and punch Mark's shoulder playfully. Mark laughed as Jack leaned his forehead against Mark's. "How's the editing going?" Mark asks closing his eyes smiling.

Jack didn't answer and removed his forehead for Mark's making Mark open his eyes. "Let's not talk about editing. Can we just go sit and cuddle?" Mark smiled and lowered him a little and kissing him. Mark broke the kiss as Jack laid his head in Mark's hair. Mark laughed and moved one of his hands to Jack's back scratching his back.

"Sure beautiful let's go cuddle." Jack smiled holding onto Mark tighter. He made his way to the couch sitting down setting Jack in his lap. Jack took his face away from Mark's hair and back down to his face smiling. Jack grabbed onto Mark's shirt pulling him closer bringing him into the kiss. Mark grabbed onto Jack's waist pulling him closer deepening the kiss. Jack pulled away from the kiss and let go of his shirt wrapping his arms around Mark's waist laying his head in the crook of Mark's neck.

Mark rubbed his back as he heard Chica come running down the stairs next to Mark on the couch. "Hey Chica." Jack said smiling and turning his head looking at Chica petting her. She came close to Jack's face and licked his lips. He sat up quickly and whipped his mouth. Mark laughed and pat Chica on the head. "Ew she licked my lips." He said still whipping his mouth with his shirt looking over to Chica.

"I guess I'm not the only one that wants kisses from you." Mark said looking at Jack laughing. Jack laughed and was done wiping his mouth. "Do you still want a kiss after she licked me?" He asked pointing to his lips looking at Mark smiling. "I'd kiss you no matter what." He said looking at Jack while he petted Chica. "Then come give me a kiss."

Mark stop petting Chica and immediately grabbed Jacks face kissing him. Jack smiled and kissed back. They broke the kiss and Mark looked at him smiling. Chica started whining and they looked over to her.

"Sorry Chica, but he's mine." Mark said looking over to her pulling Jack closer to him holding onto him tighter. Jack laughed and hid his face in the crook of Mark's neck. Mark started to pet Chica as she laid on the couch next to them.