Shot

Mark sat on the couch watching tv and saw Jack walk downstairs. Jack walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed his keys. "Where are you going?" He asked as Jack was about to walk out the front door. "Im going to the bank. I am going to take some money out." Mark got up from the couch and walked over to him. He grabbed his waist and brought him into a kiss."Be safe. Love you." Jack smiled as he pulled away. "Love you too." He said as he walked out the front door.
~~~
He stepped out of the car and walked into the building. He saw the lines were not the long and sighed. He got into the first line and waited. After a while he got into the front of the line. He walked up and smiled to the lady. There was a loud bang and people screamed a everyone looked at the door.

"Everyone down." The guy yelled and shot up into the ceiling. Everyone went down onto the floor and covered their heads. The robber ran over to the bank teller and saw no one there. He walked over to Jack and picked him up by the back of his shirt. "Open it and put the money in here." He said walking over to the cash register and opening his backpack.

Jack did as he said and continued. "Faster!" He yelled holding the gun up to him. Jack started to shake as he tried to go faster. The guy was about to yell at him again when he shot Jack's side. Jack fell to the ground in pain. The robber grabbed the rest of the money and ran out of the building.
~~~
Mark had heard what happened to Jack and quickly got to the hospital. He got to the hospital and saw Jack laying on the bed asleep. Mark's eyes were filled with tears. He walked over to Jack's side and sat beside him holding his hand. The nurse walked in and Mark turned around. "Mr. Fischbach?" Mark nodded and wiped away the tears. "Is Jack okay?" The nurse smiled and nodded. "Yes he just go out of surgery. We got the bullet out and he'll be fine." Mark smiled and turned back around looking at Jack waking up.

"Jack!" Mark said smiling and hugging him. "I'm so glad your okay." Mark said kissing all over Jack's face. The nurse walked out of the room smiling. "Just be careful of my side." Mark got off of him and lifted the gown looking at his side. He saw stitches and looked back up at him putting his gown back down.

~A year past~

A year past and Jack's side had healed up. He was always self conscious about it. They were currently laying on the couch with Mark above Jack in a heated make out session. Mark ran his hand from Jack's thigh to his waist accidentally running his hand over his scar. Jack tensed up as he felt Mark touch his scar.

Mark broke the kiss and looked down at him concerned. "Did I hurt you?" Jack shook his head as Mark continued to rub his side. Jack grabbed his hand and pulled it away. Mark realized what he was doing and picked up Jack's shirt. He starts kissing his scar and Jack tensed up more.

Mark goes back up to Jack and sighs. "You don't need to be self conscious about the scar. It just shows you were brave." He says kissing his cheek. Jack sighed and started to think of that day. Jack closed his eyes and shook immediately opening his eyes. Mark noticed and got off the couch. He picked him up as Jack wrapped his legs around him. Mark carried him out onto the porch and laid down on a hammock with Jack on top of him.

Jack laid his head on Mark's chest looking out to the glowing city. Mark looked down at Jack and smiled. He pulled out a ring from his pocket while Jack kept looking at the view. "Jack." Mark said holding the ring in his hand so Jack couldn't see. Jack looked up at Mark humming in response. "I was thinking since we've been together for four years. I...I ugh wanted to ask you if you would want to be mine....forever." Mark said showing Jack the ring.

Jack gasped and sat upright on Mark's lap. He smiled and nodded his head. "Yes. Yes!" Mark smiled and put the ring on Jack's hand. Jack jumped and bent down kissing Mark. He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck smiling through the kiss. "You okay now?" Mark asked as Jack laid his head back on his chest. Jack nodded his head looking at the ring. "I love you Mark." Jack said kissing Mark's chest closing his eyes smiling. "I love you too beautiful." He responded kissing the top of his head and rubbing his back.