Camping

"Mark come on we're going to be late." Jack yelled from downstairs. Felix and Marzia had invited Jack and Mark to go camping at their cabin. Mark didn't want to go, but Jack begged him to go. Mark finally gave in and said yes to going camping. "Alright you ready to go?" Mark asked walking up to Jack. "I've been ready." Mark laughed and they walked out the front door.
~~~
They got to Felix's house and Mark turned off the car and walked out. He grabbed Jack's hand as they walked to the front door. He knocked on the door and waited. He checked his watch and it read 12:10. He heard the door being unlocked and looked up. He saw the door open and saw Felix. "Hey guys." Felix said with a smile letting them into his house. "Hey. Are you and Marzia ready to go?" Felix nodded his head and held up his index finger. "Wait one minuet. I'll go get her and our stuff." Mark nodded and walked over to the couch as Jack sat in his lap.

"Are you excited?" Mark asked rubbing his back. Jack smiled and nodded. "I'm happy I wore you down to going." Mark laughed and pulled Jack into a soft kiss. They pulled away from the kiss as they heard Marzia and Felix walking down the stairs. Jack got off of his lap and Mark stood up. "We are ready, but who's driving their car?" Marzia raised her hand. "I can drive. They don't even know the way there." She said pointing to Mark and Jack. "Alright let's go." Felix grabbed the keys and they all walked out the front door.
~~~
They started to drive and Felix and Marzia sat in the front while Mark and Jack sat in the back. Jack laid his head on Marks shoulder about to fall asleep. Mark wrapped his arm around his waist and he rubbed his side lulling him to sleep.
~~~
They got to the cabin and Mark shook him awake. Jack whined and slowly opened his eyes. It was dark outside and the cabin lights were off. "Baby I can't carry you. I need to carry a flashlight." Jack sighed and took off his seatbelt. They got out of the car and Jack held onto Mark's hand as they walked to the cabin carrying their stuff. They got to the cabin and Felix showed them their room. "Me and Marzia are a couple rooms down. In a couple minuets we are going out in the back and going to sit by a fire. Wear comfortable clothing."

Jack walked into the room and face planted on the bed. Mark laughed and turned around facing Felix. "I'll make sure he's ready." Felix laughed and nodded his head. He walked away as Mark walked into the room closing the door behind him. "Come on sleepy head." Mark said sitting next to Jack rubbing his back. Jack whined and crawled further onto the bed. "You forced me to come here. So get dressed and then we can lay down for a little and cuddle." Jack lifted his head and got off the bed.

He walked to his suitcase and threw it on the bed. He pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and plain white shirt. He got dressed into his clothes and sat on Mark's lap. He laid his head on Mark's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Even though we are going to be sitting by the fire it's still going to be cold." Mark said rubbing Jack's side. Jack groaned as Mark picked him up and set him beside him. Jack laid down with his eyes still closed. Mark got off the bed and walked to his suitcase. He looked through it looking for his shorts.

He found them and got changed. He got dressed into a lose shirt and grabbed his red jacket. Mark had gotten finished getting dressed and there was a knock on his door. "Come in." The door opened and Felix and Marzia walked through. "You guys ready?" Mark nodded his head and looked behind him at Jack laying down on the bed half asleep. "Baby. Come on." He picked up Jack and walked over to Felix. "Let's go." Marzia laughed and walked downstairs.
~~~
They got to the fire spot and Mark sat on the floor. He picked up Jack and set him beside him. Jack whined and scooted closer to Mark laying his legs on top of Marks. Felix walked over to the fire pit as Marzia sat down on top of a log. Felix had started the fire and sat down next to Marzia. "I don't know why I didn't want to come out here. It's beautiful." Mark said looking up at the stars. Jack sighed and slowly opened his eyes. Mark felt Jack sit up and looked back down at him.

"Looks like someone's finally awake." Mark said laughing. "Morning sleepy head." Marzia said holding Felix's arm laughing. Jack whined and hid his face in Marks neck.
~~~
Jack had gotten cold and sat in between Marks legs. "Mark I'm still cold." Jack said as Mark threw a small stick into the fire. Mark took off his jacket and laid it on top of Jack. "There you go princess." Mark whispered into Jacks ear kissing his cheek softly. Jack blushed and wrapped the jacket around him. "I always forget, but how long have you guys been together?" Marzia asked. "About 3 years now." Jack said scooting closer against Marks chest. "And I don't regret anything." Mark said as Jack turned around facing him. Mark smiled and brought him into a soft kiss.