Lazy

Jack sat at the table with his coffee in his one hand and with his other hand laying on the table. He took a sip from the coffee hunching over the table. He continued to sit there in silence thinking. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up.

He saw Mark walk into the kitchen carrying his laptop. "Hi Mark." Jack said laying his arms back into the table staring at his coffee. He felt Mark pick up his arm and sit in his lap. "Mark what are you doing?" Jack asked sitting back as Mark placed his laptop on the table opening it. "You can sit on any other chair." Jack said placing his hand on Mark's thigh. "Yea I can sit on any chair, but your lap is much more comfortable." Mark said rubbing his ass on Jack's lap making Jack blush.

Mark moved Jack's cup a little and began typing. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's waist laying his head on his shoulder. "Happy four year anniversary. Whatcha doing?" He asked laying his chin on his shoulder looking at Mark's computer. "Happy four year anniversary and im just editing." Mark said responding to him. Jack lifted his head and tried reaching for his coffee, but couldn't. Mark noticed he was trying to get his coffee.

Mark smiled and pushed his cup further. "Hey what the hell?!" Jack said looking at Mark. "Oh I'm sorry were you trying to get that?" Mark asks smirking and pushing the cup farther. "Mark either get the fuck up or give me my damn coffee." Jack tried to push Mark off. "Nah I'm good." Mark says continuing to edit. Jack kept trying to push Mark off and finally gave up. "Mark please." Jack asked looking at Mark using his puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine. Why do you have to be so cute?" Mark asked grabbing Jack's coffee. Jack smiled as Mark grabbed the cup. Before he handed Jack the cup he took a sip. "Ugh. How do you drink this?" Mark asked handing Jack his cup.

Jack rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coffee. "You and your creamer." Jack said smiling and putting his cup down. "So what were you doing just sitting here?" Mark asks keeping his eyes on the computer. Jack wraps his arms around Mark's waist laying his head on his shoulders. "I was just thinking." Jack said as he closed his eyes. "Thinking of what?" Mark asked. "Just stuff." Mark felt Jack's grip tightened a little.

"You okay?" Mark looked down at Jack's hands seeing them holding onto his shirt. "Y-Yea." Jack said with his voice getting quieter. Mark stopped editing and turned a little seeing Jack with his eyes closed. "Baby if there's something wrong you can tell me." Mark said holding onto Jack's hand. "I was just thinking....why are you still with me?" Jack asks sitting up and letting go of Mark. "I just get in the way of things and I just......I shouldn't be with you." Mark got off his lap and picked up Jack. He sat back down on the chair with Jack in his lap.

Jack started to tear up and put his head down. Mark grabbed his chin making him look up. "You do belong with me. I can't remember anyone who has made me as happy as I am with you. You don't get in the way. I would actually love if." He coughed and pulled a small box out of his pocket. "I would love if you would spend the rest of your life with me." He opened the box revealing a diamond ring. Jack gasped the covered his mouth. He laughed a little and nodded his head. Mark smiled and grabbed Jack's left hand placing the ring on.

Jack wrapped his hands around the back of Mark's neck bringing him into a kiss. He ran his hand into Mark's hair tugging it a bit. Mark broke the kiss and started to lightly kiss his neck. He stopped and sat up wiping away his tears. "I'm hoping these are tears of joy." Jack laughed and nodded his head. Mark laughed and kissed him again. "I love my baby boy." Mark said looking into Jack's eyes. "I love you too fire ball." Jack said as they laughed at the nickname.