I....ugh

Thank you to @Xxsassy_galxX for suggesting this.

Mark was recording with Dan and Arin while Jack was hanging out with Ross and Suzy. Mark, Arin, and Danny walk out of the room. Mark walks over behind Jack picking him up. "Mark put me down." Jack yelled trying to pry Mark's arms off of him. Mark set him down and he turned around facing Mark. "What the hell Mark?" He asked pushing Mark's shoulder a little. "What? I can't give you a hug?" He asked walking closer to Jack wrapping his arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"I swear you guys are too cute." Suzy says laughing a bit. Jack blushes and covers his face with his hands leaning his head on Mark's chest. Mark laughs and rubs circles on Jack's back. "Excuse him. He gets flustered easily, but thank you." Suzy nods her head smiling. "Mark?" Jack asks quietly. Mark puts his head next to Jack's. "What is it baby?" Mark asks whispering into Jack's ear. "Can we go home?" Jack looked to his side looking into Mark's eyes.

Mark smiles and places a kiss on his cheek. "Sure lets go. Do you want me to carry you?" Jack nods his head closing his eyes. He picks him up as Jack wraps his legs around his waist. "Hey Arin we are gonna go. Thank you for everything." He turns around walking out while Jack waved goodbye. Mark got to the car and set Jack in the passenger seat closing the door before getting in the drivers seat.
~~~
Mark looked over to his boyfriend asleep in the passenger seat next to him. He smiled and took a picture of him asleep with his mouth open facing Mark. He laughed and continued driving. Before going home he made one more stop then drove home.
~~~
He got home and parked the car. He grabbed the item he bought and got out of the car. He went to the passenger side picking up Jack bridal style placing the item in his lap. He got inside the house closing the door behind him with his foot. He walked to the couch sitting down letting Jack sit on his lap and rest his head on Mark's shoulder. He grabbed the item and placed it next to them.
~~~
Jack woke up seeing Mark's neck in front of him. He smiled and grabbed the other side of Mark's neck pulling him closer kissing his neck. "I can see your awake." Mark said laughing grabbing Jack's hand. He wrapped his arms around Mark's waist nuzzling into his neck. "Yep." He closed his eyes again enjoying the moment. "I got you something." Jack lifted his head rubbing his eyes. He opens seeing a box of cookies sitting in front of him. He gasps and grabs them looking back up at Mark. "Can I have one?"

He looked back down at the box trying to open it, but failing miserably. Mark laughs making Jack look up. "Here I'll help you." Mark took the box and easily opened it. "I saved the day." Mark said handing Jack the box. "My hero." Jack said sarcastically placing his arms on Mark's shoulder laughing. Mark laughed and grabbed Jack's waist pulling him in closer kissing him passionately. Jack broke the kiss moving the box of cookies to the side and scooted closer to Mark. He smiled and reconnected the kiss.

Mark grabbed Jack's waist rubbing up and down his thighs. Mark licked Jack's bottom lip asking for entrance. He opens his mouth letting Mark explore every inch. As Mark was about to lift Jack's shirt their front door opened revealing Ross walking in holding Jack's jacket. "I-I ugh..." Jack got off of Mark's lap and ran upstairs into the bedroom. Mark chuckled and got off the bed dusting his shirt off walking towards the door. "Jack left his jacket...I was just ugh....bringing it back to him." He walked over to Ross. "Thank you I'll give it to him." Ross nodded and walked out.

Mark closed the door and locked it. He walked up stairs heading to the bedroom. He got to the bedroom opening the door seeing Jack laying on his back on the bed staring at the ceiling fan. Mark walked into the room putting the jacket on the floor. He crawled over Jack and grabbed his chin. He kissed him softly rubbing his sides. He pulled away from the kiss smiling and looking into his blue eyes. "There's no reason for you to be flustered princess." He moves Jack's hair out of his face kissing his forehead. "So why was Ross here?" He asked putting his arms around Mark's neck.

"He was just dropping off you jacket that you left there." Mark kissed him again. "So where are the cookies?" Jack asked through the kiss. Mark broke the kiss laughing. "What? What's so funny?" Jack pulled away his arms then crossed his arms. "It's sad how easily I can get cock blocked by cookies and cake." Jack smiled and started to laugh with Mark. "True..true, but it doesn't mean I don't love you."

He pulled on Mark's shirt bringing him into a kiss. "I love you too." Mark says while breaking the kiss smiling. "Now. Let's go get the cookies." He pats Mark's chest making Mark get off of him and grab his hand pulling him off the bed. They walk out to the living room to the couch where the cookies are. Mark sits on the couch and pats his lap. Jack sits on Mark's lap facing him. Mark grabs a cookie and places it near Jack's face before pulling it back to his mouth bitting it and keeping it in his mouth.

"Hey! I wanted that!" Mark shrugs his shoulder keeping the cookie in his mouth. "Fine." Jack leaned in and bit the cookie. Mark took the rest of the cookie out of his mouth. "You really wanted that cookie didn't you?" He asked laughing. Jack nodded his head smiling.