My Little Prince

WARNING!! DDLG is involved. If you are an innocent mind bean don't look up ddlg or read this one shot or anything smut. Keep you cute innocent mind innocent.

Mark woke up and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled at the sight of his baby boy laying there peacefully asleep. He watched as the pastel blue pacifier fall out of his mouth. He quietly chuckled as he watched the pacifier land right in front of his baby's face. He picked up the pacifier and as Sean was about to whine when Mark put the pacifier back in his baby's mouth.

Sean continued to suck on his pacifier. Mark smiled and kisses his prince's forehead. He sat up turning his back to his precious. He lift his arms up in the air stretching. Sean opened his eyes seeing his Daddy's strong back as he stretched. He couldn't help but wiggle causing the bed to move a little.

Mark turned around seeing his baby looking at him seeing him quickly close his eyes and pretend that he is asleep. Mark chuckled. He easily took off the blanket and crawled over his baby boy in nothing but his loose grey sweatpants. He smirked as he slowly leaned down kissing his neck softly. He smirked more as he heard Sean sucking on his pacifier a little faster.

He gently started to suck on his neck as his hand traveled down Sean's stomach down his panties as he felt his prince area began to grow. He heard his little prince moan against his pacifier. Mark smiled and took his hand out of the panties and got off of him. He kissed Sean's cheek then walked over to the bathroom.

Sean opened his eyes and whined as he saw his Daddy walk into the bathroom. He got out of bed and walked over to the closet changing into a pink high waist skirt and a crop top pastel color sweater. He put his favorite color paci back in his mouth. He sat back down on the bed and whined as he thought about how his Daddy teased him. Mark walked out of the bathroom with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist while he dried off his hair with a separate towel. Sean looked at him and blushed.

He closed his legs and ran out the room running downstairs. Mark chuckled and walked to the closet getting dressed for the day. He finished getting dressed and walked downstairs seeing his boyfriend sitting on the couch watching cartoons. He smiled at the sight and grabbed his keys. His baby looked at him confused. "Where you going Daddy?" Sean asked confused.

Mark walked into the kitchen while he put the keys in his back pocket. "No where yet my little prince." He said as he took out two bowls and cereal. He made himself and his boyfriend a bowl. Sean walked in as he continued to suck on his pacifier. Mark looked at him and mentally awed at how he looked.

Sean pointed at the bowls and looked at his boyfriend with a confused look on his face. "It's breakfast baby." Mark said while he grabbed two spoons. He placed a spoon in each bowl and walked over to the kitchen table. He set the bowls down and pulled out Sean's chair waiting for him to sit down.

Sean walked over to the table and sat down mumbling a "tank you." As he kept sucking on his pacifier. "Ok baby I need you to take your paci out and give it to daddy." Sean nodded as Mark took his paci out and set it next to his bowl. Mark sat beside Sean so he could feed him.
~~~
Mark set his baby boy in the back seat. He buckled him in and kissed his forehead then closed the door and walked to the drivers seat. Sean slowly started to fall asleep since he did wake up pretty early. Mark looked at his prince for a brief moment and saw his prince slowly falling asleep.

He smiled as he looked back at the road and kept driving. As he was half way to their destination when his phone started to ring. He quickly answered it not wanting his baby to wake up from his nap and be cranky. "Hello?" Mark asked through the phone not knowing who was calling him or why.