Aquarium

Jack had wanted to go to the aquarium for a while now, but due to Mark hating the ocean he never asked to go. "You ready to go babe?" Mark asked walking into the bedroom waking up Jack. "Five more minuets." Jack whined and rolled over letting his back face Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes and walked over to the bed. He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "Come on. I have something special planned for your birthday." Mark said whispering into his ear kissing his neck. "I just want to lay here with you." He turned around nuzzling into Mark's chest.

"Noo. You'll love it and you don't even have to dress up." Jack sighed and slowly opened his eyes. "Fine." He turned back around and slowly crawled out of the bed. "But since you pulled me out of bed i'm wearing your shirt." He pulled Mark's flannel off the back of his chair and threw it over his shoulders. "That's totally fine with me." He said crawling out of bed.
~~~
Mark was driving while Jack was in the passenger seat listening to music with his eyes closed. He finally made it and finally found a parking spot after looking for about 10 minuets. "We're here." Mark said poking at Jack. He looked out the window seeing the parking lot they were in. "Where the hell are we?" He asked taking out his headphones and sat up taking off his seat belt.

"You'll see." They walked out of the car. Jack walked over to Mark taking his hand and rubbing his eyes. "What floor did we park on?" Jack asked laying his head on Mark's shoulder. "4" Jack groaned. "Can you at least carry me?" Mark laughed and shook his head.
~~~
Jack opened his eyes and saw they were in a large building with pictures of fishes on the walls and a giant whale hanging from the ceiling. Jack saw a large fish tank built into the back wall with a group of people surrounding it.

He let go of Mark's hand and ran to the tank. Mark laughed and walked over to him. He walked behind him and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "Happy birthday princess." Mark said laying his chin on Jack's shoulder. "Thank you so much Mark." He held onto Mark's arms tightly looking at the fish swimming.
~~~
They finally made it out to the outside area and saw a little park where the kids were playing. Jack walked quickly over to the area where you can pet the shark and stingray. Mark sighed and smiled catching up with him. He saw Jack laying on his stomach over the edge petting a stingray. The stingray's fin came out of water and splashed Jack in the face.

He stood up and Mark laughed. "I don't think that one likes me." He said wiping his face from the water. "Well I like you." Mark said pulling Jack into a kiss. Jack laughed and walked past Mark over to the small sharks. Jack laid over the edge putting his hand in the water.

Mark took a picture of him smiling as he did. Mark walked over to the big pool looking over the side. He saw a couple big sharks and one giant stingray swimming around. Jack noticed where Mark was and walked behind him. "Boo!" Jack said squeezing Mark's sides. Mark jumped and turned around seeing Jack behind him smiling. "Don't fucking do that." Mark said turning back around looking at the fish. "Awe i'm sorry Markimoo." Jack said laughing.
~~~
They were standing in line waiting to buy nectar to feed the birds. They finally made it inside and saw the colorful birds. Jack held up the nectar to the bird and the bird flew onto his hand drinking the nectar. Mark did the same, but didn't get any birds.

He looked over to Jack and saw him feeding a bird. As he was about to take a picture another bird flew on top of his head. "Mark. Oh my god. Mark there is one on my head." Jack stood still as Mark took the picture laughing.

The bird then flew off of his head and the other bird flew off his hand. "These birds do seem to like you." Jack laughed and nodded his head. Eventually Mark got a bird to land on his hand and feed it.
~~~
They walked out of the aquarium with Jack laying his head on Mark's shoulder again. They walked over to the parking lot and paid. The elevators were all being used and Mark didn't want to wait with Jack whining. "But Mark I don't want to walk up the stairs to the 4th floor." Jack whined opening his eyes. "Fine." Mark turned and let go of Jack's hand then picking him up resulting in Jack's legs wrapping around his waist.

They made it to the third floor when Mark started to hear Jack snoring a little. He turned his head and saw he was asleep. He laughed and continued to walk up to the fourth floor. When he finally made it to the car he put Jack down waking him up. "Morning sleepy head." Mark laughed as he moved Jack's hair away from his face. He put him into the car and buckled him in closing the door.
~~~
They made it home and Jack had fallen asleep again. He laughed and shook his head. He walked out of the car opening Jack's door, getting him out. Jack whined as Mark picked him up waking him up a bit. He brought him into the house bringing him into the bedroom. He laid him down on the bed. He kissed his forehead before walking to the door. "Mark." Jack whined looking over to Mark.

"Yes?" He asked turning around looking at Jack. "Can you come lay with me?" Mark smiled and walked back over to the bed. He crawled into bed laying on his back as Jack laid his head on his chest. "Thank you for taking me." Mark messed with Jack's hair kissing the top of his head. "It's your birthday. No need to thank me." He rubbed Jack's back as he fell back asleep.

Septiplier One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें