Cheater

Thank you to SkaterBeasty for suggesting this.

Jack had noticed that Mark has been distant. When ever he would go out with friends or by his self he would ask if he could go, but Mark would just ignore him or say no and walk out. Jack slowly gave up. Jack looked up from the floor and saw Mark walk down the stairs all dressed up and fixing his shirt. "Why are you all dressed up?"

Mark walked over to the kitchen counter placing his phone and wallet in his back pocket. "Just because." Mark fixed his tie before walking to the front door. "Mark!" Jack said loudly making Mark turn around. "Why are you all dressed up and where are you going?" He walked over to Mark stopping in front of him and messing with his tie. "Don't worry about it." Mark said hitting the side of Jack's arm and walked out the front door. Jack looked down and sighed. 'You know he's cheating on you.' He continued to think.

He felt his eyes start to water as he fell on the floor in front of the door. 'He doesn't love you anymore. He never loved you.' He continued to cry as the thoughts kept coming. The front door opened and Jack looked up seeing who walked through the door. Mark walked through the door seeing Jack crying on the floor.

Jack scooted back eventually hitting his back on a wall. "What's wrong?" Mark asked closing the door and walking over to him sitting in front of him. He placed his hands on Jack's legs pulling him into his lap. Jack covered his face crying into his hands.

"It's okay." Mark pulled him into his lap rocking him back and forth rubbing his back. Jack tried to get out of Mark's grasp, but he held onto him. He finally gave up and cried into his hands. Mark nuzzled his head into Jack's neck giving him little kisses. Jack finally calmed down and wiped away the tears. "What's wrong?" Mark asked calmly rubbing his back. Jack sighed and sat up looking down.

Mark placed his finger under Jack's chin lifting his head wiping away more tears. "Are you cheating on me?" Mark shook his head while pulling his hand away from Jack's chin. "I would never cheat on you. I love you too much to hurt you." Mark said rubbing his back.

"Then why whenever you go out you always ignore me or say no and why are you all dressed up?" He asked placing his hands in his lap. "Sometimes I don't hear you, and when I say no is because I just wanted to hang out with my friends and I think you wouldn't enjoy it. I'm all dressed up because I was planning on surprising you with dinner."

Jack sighed and looked down shaking his head. "I feel so stupid now." Mark laughed a bit and pulled him into a hug resting his chin on the top of his head. "Your not stupid. You're smarter than me, and cuter."

Mark kissed him softly as he laughed. "Now. Do you want to go to diner?" Jack nodded his head looking into his eyes smiling. "I just need to go get dressed." He stood up walking upstairs.
~~~
Jack came back downstairs wearing his white button up shirt with black pants and green tie. Mark stood up from the couch smiling as he saw him walk downstairs. "Don't you look beautiful." Jack walked over to him blushing. Mark smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist pulling him into a kiss. "Let's go im starving." Jack said patting Mark's chest walking over to the front door.