Whiskey

Mark and Jack were out walking around an outside mall. "Mark my legs are tired can we go and sit some where." He asked pulling on Mark's hand he was currently holding. "Yea, but I'm also hungry so do you want to go somewhere to eat?" Jack nods his head laying his head on Mark's shoulder. They continue walking looking for a restaurant.

"Mark my legs hurt more now." Jack complained stopping in his tracks. "Do you want me to carry you?" Jack quickly nodded. He bent down in from of Jack placing his hands behind his back reaching out. Jack smiled and climbed onto Mark's back. Mark pulled him up a bit holding onto his thighs. Jack blushed and rested his chin on Mark's shoulder.
~~~
They found a restaurant and Mark set Jack back down on the ground. They got into the restaurant and got a seat. The waitress walked over and took their order. The waitress came back a few minuets later handing Mark a whiskey. "Um...im sorry, but I didn't order this." He said pointing to the drink. "Yea I know, but it's from that gentleman over there." She said pointing to a male sitting at the bar. The male waved to Mark. Jack turned around looking at him giving him the stink eye.

As Jack turned back around the waitress walked away. Jack grabbed the drink and took a sip. He squinted his eyes turning his head. Mark laughed at Jack's response to the drink. "To strong?" He asked laughing a bit. Jack nodded lifting the drink. He was about to take another sip when Mark placed his hand on top of the cup. "What are you doing?" Mark asked making Jack put the cup back down on the table.

"Well you can't drink it for two reasons and I'm not going to let a drink go to waste." He moved Mark's hand and chugged the rest of the drink. Mark lifted his eyebrow shocked at Jack's actions. "You don't even like the drink." Mark said taking the cup away. "But...it's an easy way to flip the guy off." Mark laughed and kissed him softly.
~~~
They were walking down the sidewalk of the mall and Jack saw the guy from the bar. "Mark can you carry me?" Mark let go of his hand and bent down putting his hands behind him. He climbed onto Mark's back smiling. Mark stood up straight and pulled Jack up more. The guy looked in their direction quickly giving Jack a glare. Mark noticed and gripped Jack's thighs tighter. Jack kissed his cheek letting his lips linger on his cheek. "Thank you Markimoo." Jack said close to his ear trying to make his voice deep.

"No problem clover." He turned his head and kissed Jack passionately. The other guy looked and walked away. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. Jack looked over to where the man was standing and smiled when he didn't see him. Mark looked over to and had the same reaction as Jack. "So do you want me to put you down now?" He asked rubbing his thumb over Jack's thigh. He shook his head and rested his chin on top of Mark's head. "I just want to go home with you." He said closing his eyes. Mark smiled and started to walk to the car in the parking lot.