Smut {1}

July 4th was Mark's and Jack's 4 year anniversary of being a couple. The topic of marriage was always a touchy subject. Jack brought it up once last year and the result was...well Mark didn't talk to him for two weeks. From then on he knew he shouldn't bring up the subject. "Jack come on I want to get there early so we can find a spot." Mark said yelling from downstairs.

"I'm coming Mark calm down." He runs downstairs wearing a soft jacket with a plain white shirt that hugged his body nicely with black jeans that were tight, but lose enough to be comfortable. Mark smiled noticing how well he looked. "You look nice babe." Mark said walking up to him kissing his forehead. Jack blushed and said thank you. "Let's go see the fireworks." He says grabbing Jack's hand pulling him outside.

He locks the door behind him and walks over to the car. He opens Jack's door waiting for him to get in. Jack gets into the passenger seat saying thank you. "Your welcome princess." Jack blushed even more from the nickname. Mark closed the door and got into the drivers side tuning on the car.
~~~~~~
They get to the park seeing other people laying on the floor with blankets and food. Mark got the blanket and tried finding a spot on the floor where people couldn't see them. He found a spot with shade and where no one would pay much attention to them. He walked under the shade and set the blanket down sitting on top of the blanket. He looked up at Jack and patted his lap smiling.

"Come...sit down." Jack raised an eye brow and looked at the people behind him then back at Mark. "There's plenty of room on the blanket." Jack was surprised since Mark was the one always scared to be touchy in public. "So? Just...come sit down." He said patting his lap again. Jack sighed and sat in between Mark's legs leaning back on Mark's chest. Mark wrapped his arm around Jack's waist while his other hand held him up.
~~~~~~
The day was slowly turning into night. Mark and Jack spent the day talking, enjoying each other's company, eating food and just being themselves. They got some food and sat back on there blanket. Jack sat back down in between Mark's legs. They laid down on the blanket with Jack resting on Mark's chest looking back up at the dark sky. Jack flipped over wrapping his arms around Mark's waist cuddling into Mark's chest.

Mark smiled and messes with his boyfriends green floofy hair. "You look so cute." Jack laughs and smiles. "What's so funny?" Mark asks as Jack raises his head looking up at him. "Nothing." He smiles and kisses him softly. "I'm just surprised your all touchy feely today." He lays his head back down on Mark's chest and closes his eyes. Mark rests his arm behind his head and lays his head down sighing.
~~~~~~
Jack fell asleep on Mark's chest. He started shivering from cold. Mark reached into his backpack and got another small blanket he brought just in case Jack got cold. He put it over the Irishman rubbing his sides making sure he was warm. The announcement came on letting people know they are going to be starting lighting fireworks in 10 minuets. Mark sighed and woke up Jack.

Jack grunted snuggling more into Mark's chest making him smile and laugh a little from his actions. "Come on if you don't wake up your going to be woken up by loud ass fireworks." Jack chuckled and opened his eyes slowly. "So your basically telling me how you wake up every morning, but instead of fireworks it's me screaming." Jack sits up rubbing his eyes laughing. Mark laughs and stays laying down looking up at his boyfriend. "Where did this blanket come from?"

He asks grabbing the blanket off of his back. "You were shivering so I got an extra blanket and put it on you so you wouldn't be cold." He hands Mark the blanket. "Thank you, but I'm good now." Mark puts it on the spot on the blanket next to him. The announcement came back on startling Jack. Mark laughed and grabbed Jack's hand placing a kiss on the back of his hand and rubbing his thumb over his hand soothing him.

The announcement said they were now starting the fireworks. Jack clapped his hands jumping up and down a little on Mark's crotch area. Mark grabbed Jack's waist making him stop. "Oh I'm sorry Mark. Am I hurting you?" He asked placing his hands in front of his mouth. Mark shook his head closing his eyes and biting his lower hip. "N-no it's not th-that." He said with his eyes still closed and grabbing onto Jack's waist. "J-just don't jump u-up and d-down." Jack placed his hands onto Mark's trying to figure out what he did.

He saw Mark bitting his lip a little more then letting go and his breathing go down a little more. He realized where he was jumping up and down on and gave a little smirk and blushed. "I'm sorry." He said as Mark opened his eyes. He rubbed Mark's arms smiling. "Don't be sorry. Now come lay down and watch the fireworks." Mark sat up and Jack turned around sitting in between Mark's legs looking out into the sky. The fireworks had started and at first Jack was startled, but got use to them and relaxed into Mark's arms.
~~~~~~
The fireworks were about to end and Mark was waiting for one to be lit up. He knew it was close so he stood up off the blanket staring up at the sky. Jack noticed Mark standing off of the blanket and looked up at him weird. "Mark?" Mark simply hummed and looked back down at him. "What are you doing?" He asked not caring about the fireworks anymore. "Nothing I just wanted to stand. Just watch the fireworks and don't worry about me."

Jack sighed, but turned around and looked up at the sky. The next firework said Sean. Will you marry me? He turned around and saw Mark standing there on one knee under the tree holding out a ring. Jack teared up and covered his mouth. "So will you marry me?" Mark asked raising his eyebrow. Jack stood up nodding his head. Mark smiled standing up putting the ring on his finger as Jack kissed him deeply.

They heard clapping coming from around everywhere and a few people yelling congrats. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck as Mark picked him off the floor allowing Jack to wrap his legs around Mark's waist. Some people started yelling get a room which made Jack laugh and blush as he pulled away from the kiss and rested his head on Mark's shoulder. Mark got back onto the blanket setting Jack in his lap. He kissed his forehead and smiled.

"We will continue that later." He said whispering into Jack's ear. He laughed and nuzzled into Mark's neck kissing his neck. "I love you too Mark." He says laughing in-between kisses.