Chapter 1: First Day of High School

*BUZZ* *BUZZ** *BUZZ** *BUUZZZZ***
Ugh.
It's time to wake up?
Already?
I don't wanna get uppp!
I turned off my alarm on my iPhone on my nightstand and slammed my head back between the two warm pillows.

It's the first day of school... the first day of... high school. I am now a 9th grader, a stupid freshman. I've heard from many high schoolers, including my sister, Sabrina, that freshmen are always picked on by upper classes. Why? I don't know. They're probably jealous that freshmen are always thought of and welcomed into high school.

I am going to Cole High School, the high school known to be a really dramatic high school in history. Well, I don't know if that's true because I've heard it from a few people.

I hope this year is gonna be better than last year in 8th grade. 8th grade was just crazy and terrible. Boys and girls have been fighting over me to be my friend because I'm the daughter of my mother. My Mama used to be a model, but no that she have cancer, she's not a model anymore. People love her so much and thinks she's a huge inspiration. And if my mom's famous, that means me, my sister, my brothers and other family members of ours are famous too because she's a known model and she was beautiful and she still is.

Some people want to be our friend because we're a famous family and they want to be famous too. This is why I sometimes want to be home schooled. Im kinda happy that I'm not home schooled because I have some real friends. Friends that don't want to be my friend because I live with a famous mother. Friends that are there for me through thick and thin. They're Nia, Erica, Latoya and her sister Rebbie. Latoya also lives with her famous family, The Jacksons, and she only have a few friends like I do.

But Latoya is my best friend, we've been friends since we were in kindergarten. She has a brother named Michael, but I don't know if we're friends or not because he's always on tour because he's part of the Jackson 5.

*knock**knock*

I popped my head up and jumped out of bed then quickly ran to the door. I rubbed my eyes trying not to look really tired.
I opened the door and there's my mom dressed in her pink robe.

"Ariel, it's time for school. Hurry up you gonna be late for the bus." She said.

I let out a groan and rolled my eyes while pouting.

"Girl hush, hurry up, your breakfast is on the table downstairs. Imma need you to hurry up and eat and shower and leave." She said counting the things to do on her fingers as she talked.

"Okay mama." I said walking out and closing the door behind me.

"I can't believe my baby is a high schooler now!" She smiled brightly pinching my cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. Let me go." I said chuckling and pushing her hands away.

I walked downstairs and slowly walked in the dining room to see my sister Sabrina eating on the glass table.
Sabrina is a year and a half older than me, she's 15 1/2 and I'm still 14. Sabrina is a cool sister but sometimes we argue and fight.

"Good morning." She mumbled with food in her mouth.

"Good morning." I replied sitting on the chair across from her.

She look a little mad and tired from the way she's sitting. She's slouching in her chair, aggressively stabbing her fork into bacon and putting it to her mouth and whenever she's finished drinking from her cup, she'll kinda slam it on the table. As I was eating, I tried not to laugh because of the awkward silence and watching her aggressively eating her food like a wrestler. I cupped my hands above my eyes and sunk in my chair so I wouldn't see my angry sister eating.