Chapter 62: André's Plan

~~~Hey!! It's been a long time since I've updated! I'm so sorry I've been really busy this year and I've had no inspiration. I'm gonna try to update more for y'all. Do y'all want me to keep this story going or make a new story? Perhaps a love story with a different person?? Please comment ❤️~~~

Ariel's POV

It's been hours since I've had my interview with Oprah and it's already viral, it's all over the news.

I never knew that I would get a chance to speak to Oprah and I didn't expect all this popularity and dozens of letters from my fans from the mailbox.

It really warms my heart to see these beautiful letters from my fans and watching other girls relate to my story through videos, encouraging me to be strong.

Things at home has been a little different... Trey's been doing almost everything for me and treating me like I'm his boss.

     He's been saying that he's proud of me for finally breaking out of my shell and telling everybody what's been going on. He's been treating me with such high respect and he's super overprotective of me now, it's crazy. He never lets me ride the bus to school and back home, he'd rather wake up early, make a full breakfast for me and take me to school. He doesn't want Mama to take me to school. He wants to, just in case he has to beat someone up says himself.

It can be a little nerve racking with him but I still appreciate him for protecting me now that I get caught by paparazzi every once in a while.

This whole day he's been following me around like a bodyguard. He's been driving me around a lot, taking me places. He took me to a smoothie shop so I can "catch on some weight"

I don't know why he's paying to much attention to me when he should be doing the same to his girlfriend, she's having his child.

After this long day traveling from here to there, everybody is asleep in their rooms while I'm in the shower getting ready to go to bed.

After my nice and hot fifteen minute shower, I finally stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed after a long, busy day.

I did my nightly routine, brushed my teeth, wash my face and braid my hair into two braids and finally dressed myself in an oversized t-shirt.

I left the bathroom, noticing that every light in this silent big house is off. My siblings and Mama were all awake before I hopped in the shower and they're already in bed.

I opened the bathroom door and jumped at the sight of Izzy sitting in front of me.

"Izzy you scared me girl." I laughed placing a hand on my chest.