Chapter 45: I'm What?

•Lɑtoyɑ's թօѵ•

After we left Red Lobster, we all went home and I immediately told Michael about what all happened earlier today.

I excepted him not to cry. I don't know why. He's a sensitive person so I should've expected him to cry.

He shouldn't be crying over someone who's a total bitch ass.

"And Michael. If you don't believe me. I'll slap the hell out of you." I harshly said careless of his feelings.

He took a deep breath and wiped his tears off with his sleeve.

"Don't hit me. I kinda believe you but I need more proof." He sniffled.

"Michael! What more can I do?! I keep trying to show you proof but it's never enough! What do you want?!"

He sighed, "I want to see it with my own eyes and hear from my ears that this is true."

"You've heard from your ears now all you have to do is see I guess." I shrugged.

"Right." He agreed wiping some more of his tears.

"So.. what? You want me to videotape it or something?" I shrugged.

"Just do whatever you can to prove." He mumbled.

"Michael, if you believe me, then why do I still need to show you proof?"

"Because I kinda don't believe you.."

Adrenaline rushed through my veins and my whipped my hand up in the air. I stopped myself before I decide to hit him in the face and put my hand down.

"Michael! You're so damn stupid!"

"She could've been telling the truth. That guy was probably crying."

"He wasn't crying! I can call him right now and he can tell you everything she did to him! I have his number!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Kaitlyn was upset at me for not trusting her, that's why she's been acting weird lately and not talking to me."

I wish Kaitlyn never came to his life. She made my little brother stupid as hell.

He's a really smart guy but when it comes to relationships, he's stupid as hell.

"She's been acting weird lately because she's cheating on you." I gritted my teeth and dialed Calvin's number.

Before I could even press "Call" the door swung open and my mother busted in the room.

Her phone is clenched in her hand and a balled up tissue is in her other hand. I looked at her face and her face is full with tears and her eyes are red.

"What's wrong M-"

"Get up! Get up! Ariel got rushed to the hospital!" She cried.

The word "hospital" alarmed me.

"What?!" Michael and I shouted and jumped off of Michael's bed.