Chapter 61: 2 Months Later

2 Months Later

Ariel's POV—

Months past by and my belly grows a tiny bit bigger. Now that I'm pushing four months, the baby starts to move around my stomach, giving me the light flutters in my lower abdomen at certain parts of the day.

 Now that I'm pushing four months, the baby starts to move around my stomach, giving me the light flutters in my lower abdomen at certain parts of the day

After Christmas break, Latoya told a lie about me being a "hoe", cheating on Prince and got pregnant with another person which is totally not true... so I had to break out of my shell and tell the media about my story through a video I made of just myself explaining why I'm pregnant.

I really didn't want to do it but I had to be brave and share my story...

My story about my teen pregnancy became viral and I've received a lot of love and gifts from my fans. I've gained a lot of popularity that whenever I go to school, people would crowd me and encourage me to stay strong, even my teachers.

It really warmed my heart to see that there's people that cares about me. Because of them, I don't walk around public being ashamed anymore.

Then, I heard that Oprah heard my message and thought it was inspirational and she called me here to be on her talk show. Now I'm here with Oprah before me answering all the questions she has for me with no audience, it's just us two talking with a camera crew in front of us, recording us live on tv.

A small microphone is attached to the collar of my fitted black dress with see through long sleeves

A small microphone is attached to the collar of my fitted black dress with see through long sleeves. My dress shapes my little baby bump and goes just above my knees.

This is the first time I'm out with tight fitted clothes instead of baggy now that I'm not a little comfortable with my body.

Oprah spoke, "Ariel, we know you from your mother, Naomi Bleu. She was once a model and she stopped modeling because of her cancer. Now we're all wondering if she's still fighting the horrible disease?" She kindly asked.