Chapter 37: Nia Did What?!

Prince POV

RING RING*

The last bell rang and everyone rushed out of the math room and shoved their way through the door. I took my time packing all my things into my backpack so that I wouldn't be in the crowd and not wanting to go straight to after school detention.

My phone vibrated in my hand...

Meet me by the gym asap. Imy! 😭💖" The text from Ariel appeared on my phone.

I chuckled at the text and threw my backpack over my shoulder. I walked out of the classroom and quickly made it to the side of the hallway on the wall so that I won't be pushed around from the crowd in the middle of the hallway.

I heard a few voices call my name as I walked confidently by the wall.

"Prince! Come here!" I heard a girl say.

I turned around and let my eyes wander around to see who that was coming from.

I heard the voice again, "Prince! Over here!"

I turned the other way and it's this girl waving at me from the lockers. She's with another girl, who's jumping down and squealing at the sight of me. I blushed and walked towards them and they start screaming louder.

Man. I got girls screaming at me already. I guess they're fans..

Their screaming died down a little bit as they try to calm themselves before I say something.

"H-Hi Prince." The girl who screamed my name said.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

She squeezed her eyes shut and smiled brightly as the other girl beside her squealed and jumped down again.

I've never had anyone so obsessed with me before but Ariel.

"I'm good." She took a deep breath and smiled brightly.

"We have a q-uestion..." The girl with an Mexican accent said shyly.

I looked down at what she's holding. She's holding a small red notebook with a pen on the side. She looked down at her hands, noticing that I was staring at her book.

"Can we have your autograph?" She asked smiling brightly at me.

The first time I've heard those words...

I nodded, "Sure." I said as she handed me her notebook.

I pulled out the pen from the side of it and opened to the first page of the blank book. I hesitated not knowing what to write.

My name?

The group?

A star, a heart?

Ugh.

We haven't came up what we should write for autographs yet.

"My name? Or the groups name?" I asked out of no where.

They giggled and I laughed with them feeling a little uneasy.

"Your name silly." The girl laughed.

I scribbled my name neatly in cursive on the middle of the page, closed the book and handed it to her. The other girl handed me her little notebook and I put my name on the first page of hers.

"So what's your name?" I asked the girl who gave me her notebook first.

"My name is Maria." She rolled the "r" in her name bringing out a Mexican accent.

Michael Or Prince? (High School Years)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें