Chapter 49: She Lied

"Sorry about that." I apologized to Michael.

He nodded his head, "It's okay. He's in two of my classes and he always have an attitude about me." He shrugs.

"So, what brings you here?" I started the conversation.

I sat beside him on the couch.

"I just need to talk to you about what happened while you were gone." He sighed.

"What? Is it bad?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded his head and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I broke up with Kaitlyn." He finally said.

I gasped feeling a little shocked but happy.

After warning him a lot of times and trying to prove that Kaitlyn was a terrible person for almost three months, it finally happened.

I thought it wouldn't happen so soon but it did.

I looked at his agonizing face.

He looked down and played with his fingers nervously.

"I- I'm sorry. What happened?" I felt a little sympathy for him because he looks depressed.

"I over heard her talking to Latoya and this guy, Calvin and found out that she rapes him." He mumbled not giving me eye contact.

I couldn't believe the words that just spilled out of his mouth.

The word "rape" surprised me.

This cannot be true..

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow and leaned my head in to make sure that he really said those words.

"She's rapes a guy named Calvin and lied about being a virgin. You were right, she was cheating on me at the audition and I'm sorry for not believing the things that you said to me about her." He finally looked at me with watery eyes.

This bitch is out of control.

"So... the guy she was in the bathroom is a guy named Calvin and she rapes him?" I quizzed making sure.

He nodded his head and looked back down, playing with his fingers.

So she's a rapist?

What in the actual fuck?

Just like William...

Raping people is not a good thing. That poor guy. I feel his pain and if she gets pregnant by his baby... then damn she really fucked up.

"That son of a bitch." I gasped.

He stayed silent while I was stuck thinking about Kaitlyn.

My bully is a rapist too?

I can't believe it.

She doesn't look like she would actually do those things.

"Is this really true? Because I can't see her as a rapist..." I told Michael as he nodded his head.