Chapter 29: Argument With Michael

After school, Latoya invited me over so we can watch the news to hear what this bitch said about me last night. I've been pissed and depressed lately, it caused me not to eat as much as I did.

"So tell me about yourself Kaitlyn. I want to know more about you, beautiful." The man smiled at her.

She smiled brightly.

"What do you want to know about me?" Kaitlyn asked.

"What do you do for a living and what are your goals in life?" The man asked.

"Hmm. I cheer and I model and my goals in life is to be Michael's forever queen." Kaitlyn giggled.

I looked at one of the brothers in the tv, Tito, and he cringed.

"Awww!!!" Everyone cooed.

"You're already my forever queen." Michael winked at her.

Not for long.

"Awwww!!! Everyone cooed again.

"Wow. You guys are so adorable!" The man complimented them.

"Michael, what made you want her?" He asked.

"Well, I used to have a crush on this girl, Ariel. Kaitlyn had a crush on me but I didn't really want to be with her. I did, but I didn't because I had a crush on Ariel. Then, I found out that Ariel was a bully and she bullies Kaitlyn a lot and I felt bad for her so Kaitlyn and I spent time for each other for a lil bit and then, I asked her to be my girlfriend." I explained.