Chapter 46: It's Over

Michael's POV

Thank God it's Friday.

This week was terrible for me.

The audition went bad, being told that Kaitlyn was kissing another guy and Ariel got rushed to the hospital last night and Kaitlyn was being very rude.

I really think our relationship is about to be over.

What she said about Ariel was terrible.

And Prince...

I can't stand him. He also over protective. I can't even give a little love to my friend.

When Latoya says stuff about Kaitlyn, I feel like she's making stuff up but when Ariel says stuff about Kaitlyn, I know she's telling the truth.

It's kinda crazy that I believe my friend over my sister.

Kaitlyn raised her hand.

"Yes Kaitlyn." The teacher answered.

"May I go to the restroom please?" Kaitlyn asked nicely.

"Go ahead. Make sure you get the restroom pass on the door right there." The teacher smiled.

Kaitlyn got up and walked out of the room.

"Okay class. For today's assignment, we're going to be doing notes. Please take out your composition books."

Everyone did as they were told and start to talk a little bit while the teacher got the projector ready.

"Hey, what happened to Ariel? This morning, mother said she got rushed to the hospital last night?" Marlon whispered picking his notebook off the floor.

I sighed and looked at the teacher so I won't get in trouble for talking.

"She fainted." I mouthed.

He grew a sympathetic face.

"Man. I hope she's okay." He whispered.

"Why? You don't care about her. Remember those times you used to tease her?" I recalled.

"Yeah, I do that to everyone. Just because I tease people don't mean I don't like them."

I shrugged and copied the information down from the board.

I hope Ariel is okay now. She should be leaving the hospital hopefully.

It feels weird without Ariel here.

I work with her in Algebra class almost all the time if the teacher lets us.

Now, I'm in English class. She's in my English class and she sits on the right side of me.

The seat is empty and I feel weird working alone while the other students are working with partners.

Marlon leaned in "I saw Kaitlyn this morning kissing this other guy in the restroom." Marlon whispered.

My heart stopped.