Chapter 18: Homework With Prince

•After School•

~3:25pm~
I'm finally at home after a long day at school feeling sticky and smelling like cherries. I wish I can take a shower right away but Prince is here and he needs help on homework.

Prince sat beside me in the dining room with his big algebra book on the table and both of our homework sitting next to each other. We have at least 10 questions on our homework and all of it is equations.

It looks more than 10, it looks like there's 30 questions. It's gonna be a long night. Oh yeah and I have a sleepover too!

"So how was your day?" Prince asked writing his name down on the top of his homework.

I shrugged, "It was awful." I mumbled doing the same to my homework sheet.

I saw him look at me in the corner of my eye, "What happen?" He asked.

I sighed, "It was Kaitlyn."

"What did she do?" He asked.

"She poured- I think it was a slushy all over my clothes and I had to go to the office and change into this." I looked down at my ugly clothes.

"Haha. No wonder why you smell kinda weird." He chuckled looking down at his paper.

My eyes widened, "Is it bad? Do I smell bad." I pulled the top of my shirt to my nose and sniffed.

He nodded, "Nah, you're fine. You just don't smell like you always do." He winked.

I looked at him puzzled, "What do you mean?" I asked.

He sighed and smiled at me, "You always smell really good. You always smell like bananas, strawberries or vanilla . Sometimes even candy." He chuckled.

I blushed and chuckled, "Ha. Oh. Thanks."

He smiled, "No problem." He mumbled looking at his paper. "Now can we do homework?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Okay, what do you need help on?" I asked.

He showed me his goofy smile and shook his head, "I didn't really need help on homework."

I gasped, "Then why are you here?" I slapped his arm.

"I just wanna hang out with you." He laughed.

"Stupid. Why didn't you ask me if we could hang out?" I laughed with him.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I thought you would say no so I had to find a way to get us alone together." He smiled playing with his fingers. "I'm actually good at algebra."

"We won't really have time to hang out together because we have to do homework, then you have to leave because I have a sleepover and it's only for girls." I told him.

"Why can't you invite boys?" He asked.

I sighed, "Because it's a girls' night and not boys and girls. And I'm only allowed to have girls to sleepover here, not boys." I wrote some stuff down on my paper.

He looked around the house, "Your mom isn't here. That mean you can let me stay over."

"She'll come back in like eight o'clock."

"Hm. I should probably hide somewhere so she won't find me and maybe I'll sleepover." He smiled.

I giggled, "Prince no. You're gonna leave before the sleepover starts. No boys allowed."

"Then how come your brothers get to be invited to your sleepover?"

I sighed, "I never invited them and they don't care about a sleepover." I shrugged.